how to arrange things in your room on arrival?

bex7583

DIS Veteran
i want mickey ears and autographs books and pens in the room when we arrive ? can you arrange this if so how

oh and also when booking adrs it asks for a number to contact u on holiday ?? i dont take my phone ? shall i just put my uk mobile number in anyway

The only way you could arrange it would be to find somebody who does a gift delivery service to the room. It is expensive, though, and to be honest, all the gift shops carry them though so you could quite easily pick them up within a few minutes of arriving.

Here are a couple of gift basket services if you are still interested:

Memories by Betsy
Nanis Creations
Disney Florist

As far as a phone number, just give your UK mobile number.

ok thanks just we arrive late with early brekkie planned, i will just send dh out with a shoping list when we arrive and me and kids can go to bed

ok thanks just we arrive late with early brekkie planned, i will just send dh out with a shoping list when we arrive and me and kids can go to bed

If you are staying in a Disney hotel (which I believe you are) then your DH could probably pop in to the gift shop while you are checking in. The gift shops are usually in/very near the lobby.

I always put DH UK mobile phone number in; it does come with us - but he normally leaves in safe as he doesn't ever put it on:lmao:

The shop at okw shut at 10pm last year when we arrived late so plenty of time to pop in there :-)

Depending on the resort Mickey Ears might be more difficult - the books and pens are by every register in every store :thumbsup2

Where are you staying and where is breakfast? Someone might know for certain or be able to check for you.

If it doesn't look possible when you arrive someone might bring some back for you so you could take them with you.

we are staying at port orleans riverside and the early brekkie is hopefully at crystal palace

i think we land at 9pm so expecting it to be late by time we have got bags n magic express to resort

also been reading iup on photopass as im thinking about buying that and from what i understand we need to go collect that somewhere so its ready to use as soon as we hit magic kingdom

if dh goes out and does all that the ears and autograph books it will hopefully be in the room when the wake up

also if you have more than 1 child is it best to have seperate autograph books or just do a shared one??

If using Photopass you just need to collect a photocard from 1st photographer you use. If using Photopass Plus (the one where you can add ride photos etc) you need to collect your lanyard from the photo shop on the right as you enter Magic Kingdom. I nipped & fetched ours whilst the others made their way up main street to CP, it only took a few mins. Having said that we were all adults on last trip & you may not want to miss '1st view of Cinderellas's castle' with the children so allow an extra 5 mins to collect before your breakfast reservation time. :goodvibes

Our two always had their own autograph books - that way they had a copy each for their 'memory boxes'. If you're too late to buy in resort when you arrive they sell them at the small gift shops before you go into Magic Kingdom - I've bought them there before.

Why not save on the worry and hassle (and also let your DH get some sleep) by taking pens and Autograph books with you - hide them in your luggage. You can get them from the Disney Store. Make the purchase of Ears the first thing that you do as a family when you hit MK.

The gift shop at Riverside will have books and pens but they do a few so they might like to choose?

If you get an early breakfast they let you through the turnstiles before letting you down main street and there is a shop to the left that also has books & pens.

I would also let them pick their own ears - there is a whole shop in MK full of different ones.

If you are getting the PP+ you will not need that for CP - there is no photo package there so if you want photos taken on the way to breakfast just grab a normal card off a photographer on the way and head back and collect it after breakfast and they can add on the photos from the other card as well if you want.

The gift shop at Riverside will have books and pens but they do a few so they might like to choose?

If you get an early breakfast they let you through the turnstiles before letting you down main street and there is a shop to the left that also has books & pens.

I would also let them pick their own ears - there is a whole shop in MK full of different ones.

If you are getting the PP+ you will not need that for CP - there is no photo package there so if you want photos taken on the way to breakfast just grab a normal card off a photographer on the way and head back and collect it after breakfast and they can add on the photos from the other card as well if you want.

i never realised the choice of ears would be so huge !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter