How to add 2 days at Universal while at Disney

horse11

DIS Veteran
We are planning our next trip to Disney in May of 2016. This time we are wanting to add the two day Universal Park tickets which claim they provide transportation from any Disney Hotels. Has any one ever done this? If so do you have any suggestions? How long should I plan for transportation to and from the parks? Do I need to get there at rope drop? Any suggestions at all would be very helpful

We are planning our next trip to Disney in May of 2016. This time we are wanting to add the two day Universal Park tickets which claim they provide transportation from any Disney Hotels. Has any one ever done this? If so do you have any suggestions? How long should I plan for transportation to and from the parks? Do I need to get there at rope drop? Any suggestions at all would be very helpful

Mears Transportation will pick you up from your Disney resort, but it is not complimentary.

On the Universal site it appeares as if transportation is part of cost. I believe you have to arrange the transportaion but costs were included. Is this not right? How long does it take to get to the park? what time would I need to arrange pick up. Is these parks a rope drop nessesatity?

On the Universal site it appeares as if transportation is part of cost. I believe you have to arrange the transportaion but costs were included. Is this not right? How long does it take to get to the park? what time would I need to arrange pick up. Is these parks a rope drop nessesatity?
Disney is not affiliated with Universal. If you were staying at Universal, THEIR shuttle sevuce would be provided (complimentary). Costs for getting to anywhere outside of Disney property is not complimentary. I would get to Universal at park open.

There's a whole sub-forum on the DIS for Universal - you might get more info there!

Where exactly are you looking?

Dreams Unlimited has transportation included with their ticket: https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/universal/

I personally stay onsite when I go to Universal. The perks are too good to pass up. Stay at one of the 3 deluxe onsite resorts for one night and get two days of unlimited Express Pass? Yes, thank you. (EP isn't good on Forbidden Journey, Gringott's, either Ollivander's show, Hogwarts Express, or the dumbo-style ride in the Simpsons area of US, but it's good on everything else unless I forgot one b/c I usually do LOL)

I buy my tickets wherever makes sense, I book the hotel here: http://uo.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo?hotel=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR

I go, I have fun. And when I get back to WDW I cry because FP+ is so awful compared to unlimited EP (and because my family LOVES Universal THAT much). Which is why we tend to do UO at the end and just go home from there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter