• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How this works

Disneyfan1977

DIS Veteran
Hello
Just curious exactly how this works. We rented a BCV for May and I know we don't get the housekeeping service and I have been reading about the towel exchange. How does this work? Do we take our towels somewhere and pick up new ones?

Also, does anyone know of a good view to request at the villas? Or all they all pretty much the same?

Is it better to be on the ground level or higher up?

Any input would be great! Thanks:)

If you are staying on DVC points, you will have your towels replaced and trash removed on day 4 (with day 1 being check in day) if you are staying 7 nights or fewer. If you stay 8 nights or more, you get a full cleaning on day 4, plus your trash removed and towels replaced on day 8. If you rented directly from Disney CRO for cash, you will get a daily full cleaning.

You won't have to do anything to get the fresh towels. Housekeeping will come on day 4 and replace them for you. You will also get shampoo, shower gel, lotion, coffee pack replaced every four days.

Since the BCV don't really have an exceptional view of anything, you can request a pool view with a view of the Dunes Cove pool (leisure pool at the villas) or a wood view or garden view.

Thanks but now I am really confused. We are using a friends timeshare and we have a guest certificate. His TS is through interval international. We are currently booked from June 14-21st. So we will be there for 7 nights....:upsidedow :sad2:

Thanks but now I am really confused. We are using a friends timeshare and we have a guest certificate. His TS is through interval international. We are currently booked from June 14-21st. So we will be there for 7 nights....:upsidedow :sad2:

You are on a points stay. So you will get fresh towels and your trash removed on day 4. That's all you'll get except for additional shampoo, soap, etc. You won't get a full housekeeping day for 7 nights. If you want the beds made, you'll either have to make them yourself or pay extra for the full housekeeping.

Making the beds is no big deal. I don't mind at all. Do you know if I can use the Magical Express or not. If so, how?

Thanks for helping!!!:)

Making the beds is no big deal. I don't mind at all. Do you know if I can use the Magical Express or not. If so, how?

Thanks for helping!!!:)

You should be able to use ME. If you have a confirmation for the reservation, there is a number for Member Services on that sheet. You or your friend should call MS and request ME for your pickup and drop off.

Are there quite a few towels and face clothes left in the room...enough to last 4 days?

A studio and one bedroom villa has four bath towels, two hand towels and four face cloths. If you want more, you can purchase an extra towel package for $6 for the 4 day period.

A two bedroom with have two times that. A grand villa will have three times that.

If you are in a 1-bedroom or a 2-bedroom you will have a washer and dryer, so can wash towels if you need to. If you are in a studio you can use the laundry facility for free (located on 4th floor). Detergent is not provided, but you can either pack your own, or purchase it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter