How strict with 4 yr old Min for Clubs?

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
Thinking about a V&A dinner end of August. My nephew will be 3 yrs 10 mths. Is the 4 yr old minimum strictly enforced or is it more about potty training? He has been fully ( even overnight) potty trained since he was 2 yrs 3 mths old. He is also large for his age and extremely verbal and well spoken so he could surely speak about what he wanted/ needed. He'd be in with his siter, my 6 yr old niece. TIA

I think some of the clubs are 3 and up. I just made reservations for my daughter at simbas clubhouse. They asked her age, I said 3 and it was fine

That is great news. They all say 4-12 in the info provided, I think. Do they ask for ID?

I actually just checked and they ALL say 4-12. Interesting they said 3 was okay. Did they ask if she was potty trained?

They asked for my I'd and that's it. They didn't ask, they told me she had to be potty trained. Just call and make a reservation, tell them your nephew will be two months shy of 4. IF they would give you problems you could always use kids night out

They are now age 3-12 , BUT they HAVE to be completely potty trained.They will not change pull ups or diapers

That is awesome news. He has been completely potty trained for almost a year now so no issues there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter