How strict with 4 yr old Min for Clubs?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by conandrob240, Jan 11, 2013.

1. conandrob240

conandrob240 DIS Veteran

Thinking about a V&A dinner end of August. My nephew will be 3 yrs 10 mths. Is the 4 yr old minimum strictly enforced or is it more about potty training? He has been fully ( even overnight) potty trained since he was 2 yrs 3 mths old. He is also large for his age and extremely verbal and well spoken so he could surely speak about what he wanted/ needed. He'd be in with his siter, my 6 yr old niece. TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ThreeBeans

ThreeBeans Now with FOUR Beans

It is strict.

4. ThreeBeans

ThreeBeans Now with FOUR Beans

But...I think some are 3-12 not 4-12, no?

5. mommyoftwo85

mommyoftwo85 Mouseketeer

I think some of the clubs are 3 and up. I just made reservations for my daughter at simbas clubhouse. They asked her age, I said 3 and it was fine

6. conandrob240

conandrob240 DIS Veteran

That is great news. They all say 4-12 in the info provided, I think. Do they ask for ID?

I actually just checked and they ALL say 4-12. Interesting they said 3 was okay. Did they ask if she was potty trained?

7. mommyoftwo85

mommyoftwo85 Mouseketeer

They asked for my I'd and that's it. They didn't ask, they told me she had to be potty trained. Just call and make a reservation, tell them your nephew will be two months shy of 4. IF they would give you problems you could always use kids night out

8. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

They are now age 3-12 , BUT they HAVE to be completely potty trained.They will not change pull ups or diapers

9. conandrob240

conandrob240 DIS Veteran

That is awesome news. He has been completely potty trained for almost a year now so no issues there.