How strict is Kohls..

njmomtoone

Mouseketeer
I have 30% coupon, but it has my MIL's name on it because she got it in the mail. Do they look at the coupon when you use it? I know they normally don't even take them and let you use it again during the sale.

I often let my coworker use my 30% coupons when I get them. It's not a problem at all!

When I worked there the manager specifically told us not to turn any coupon or discount away. They also take any return up to 365 days after the sale.

Love Kohls! My mom and I trade coupons all the time depending on who has the best discount. Also, just last night, I had my coupon in my pocket, and it fell out somewhere in the store. They gave me my discount anyway. So sweet, since I did have my DS5 and DS3 with me and I didn't want to go searching for it! :)

Do they ever let people use the coupon codes that don't have a Kohls card?

No, you must have a credit card from Kohls. During this last sale I witnessed several people claiming to have left their 30% off card at home and asked if they could still buy and get the discount. They were allowed to! I might have to try that. ;)

Sign up for the emails. They send 15% coupons and you don't have to use a charge. Sometimes, you can also get 20% off if you spend over $100. Again, no charge needed. About two weeks ago I received a $10 coupon, for no reason. I'll be going back to get a price adjustment this afternoon, about $7 worth. I did have somebody look once, it was my husbands name, but not lately.

You do need a card for the 30% coupons, but their card has no annual fee and as long as you pay the bill in full when you get the statement, you don't pay interest.

Often if I don't get the 30% mailed to me, I'll just find the code online and shop at their website, as long as I spend $75, it's free shipping! I shop at Kohl's mostly for more expensive kitchen electronics (Cuisinart food processor, Kitchenaid mixer, Caphlon cookware, etc.) so I'd rather have them ship that heavy stuff to me anyway, beats lugging from the store to the car and then from the car into the house!

Would anyone be willing to pm me the 30% code that can be used online? I cannot find my mailing. It is a universal code. Thanks!

I think the current 30% is SAVEATKOHLS

And anyone can use it as long as you use the Kohls charge. I often will hand mine to the person behind me if they need it.

Also, I have used my expired 30% before and also just told them I forgot it and they let me have the discount.

My local Kohls store isn't picky. Somebody I never met before in my life handed me a 30% off coupon while I was standing in line. The cashier cheerfully took it.

Do they ever let people use the coupon codes that don't have a Kohls card?

Yes, but the coupons are almost never as good as when you do actually use a Khols charge. The best I had seen was 15% without a card. DW applied for one recently and now we get 30%'s all the time.

One of our local Kohl's checks the name/address on the flyer against the credit card. I shop at the other locations :)!

I have a Kohls card, but have never got a 30% code, always 20%. Going to Fl in 2 weeks, I wonder if there will be a new code out or Kohls cash by then?

My local store always checks the name on the coupon against the one on the credit card. They do not allow you to use the coupon unless your name is printed on it. I wish my store was more easy-going as it sounds like many other stores are quite lenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter