How Speedy Are Alamo Kiosks?

erineab

Mouseketeer
I have booked a car rental with Alamo with the intention of checking in online, but whether it's a glitch in the system or the fact that I am using a coupon, I haven't been able to. If I can't complete online check in, how efficient are the kiosks at MCO? I am trying to avoid a lengthy line.

I have used the kiosk. There was a long line at counter but not one person at the kiosks--less than 5 minutes & we were headed to the garage.

Others have posted same situations on here too.

I have booked a car rental with Alamo with the intention of checking in online, but whether it's a glitch in the system or the fact that I am using a coupon, I haven't been able to. If I can't complete online check in, how efficient are the kiosks at MCO? I am trying to avoid a lengthy line.

Not a glitch, you cannot check in online if you are using a coupon. The kiosks are very efficient and quick (the speed depends on how fast you input the required information). Just follow the prompts on the kiosk's screen.

I've used the kiosks with Alamo many times, and have not ever had to wait in line to do so. You'll be on your way very quickly.

The kiosks are super quick. It's even quicker if your driver information is already in their system. We always use Alamo just because they make it so easy.

they are fast as long as they don't malfunction like the last time I was there. went through the entire check in at the kiosk and then had to get in the line. thankfully there was only 1 person in front of me. I was PO'd.

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like we will keep the alamo ressie even if we can't do online check in. Fingers crossed there is no malfunctioning!

I don't like the new Alamo system at all, cannot view/modify reservations or check in online anymore if you are using a coupon.

Can you still use the kiosk if you haven't checked in online? My information should be in the system since I'm an Insider..

question about the kiosks:

The new reservations from Alamo dont seem to show a bar code. Can I complete at the kiosk without that? I have only used a bar code in the past I believe.

Thanks!

I don't like the new Alamo system at all, cannot view/modify reservations or check in online anymore if you are using a coupon.

Can you still use the kiosk if you haven't checked in online? My information should be in the system since I'm an Insider..

You could never check in online if you were using a coupon. This is not new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter