How soon does everyone book hotels?

maja36

Earning My Ears
We're thinking of a trip at the end of August just before labor day and school for my little girl (will start grade 2). How early do people book their holidays, we will be driving down, so airfare is not an issue.

Is that a good time to go? thanks for any advice.

I used to routinely book hotels two or three trips out. Ten months was not unusual. Of course, one time we booked eight years out, to get in the Contemporay fo 12/31/99.

I booked everthing last minute because the trip usually be a last minute trip.

I guess everyone does it differently. I'll start looking tomorrow for some codes if they are out. thanks for your help.

I'm planning my February trip now. I'll book as soon as we decide where to stay. Good luck. :earsboy:

We are going in Nov. I have had my package booked since Jan. I am slowly paying off the package every check and with the money I make on Ebay.

I want everything paid when I lock the door to go to the Airport. :cool1:

We booked our April 1st-April 9th trip in January. We always book 4-5 months in advance.

Melissa princess:

I book as soon as I know my dates. This next trip was planned and re-planned a few times but the resort and time of year were pretty consistent. I think I started around mid-January, when the kids' revised school calendar was announced.

Our next trip is already booked (August 2006 cruise) because I got a great rate and I knew that I wanted a specific type of cabin (cat. 5 with a veranda). Believe it or not, we're actually waitlisted for the 1st dining seating! I can't imagine how many people are already booked for 1st seating to be full already!

We're going to AKL May 18-23.

We booked Pop Century originally about 3 weeks before AP codes came out. Then we upgraded the day codes were released. This was maybe 3 weeks ago.

We'll probably book something for October in August.

Codes are not out yet for August.

We're going in mid to late September and will wait for a code to come out. We are flexible on hotel and date, though, otherwise we'd book something now and book again if we can get a discount down the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter