How soon can you book?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tddalton, Jan 25, 2004.

1. tddalton

tddalton Earning My Ears

Good morning,

I'm so excited. I've finally convinved DH that we should do the cruise. The only thing is, we don't want to do it until 2006, when our twins will be three years old and able to have their own fun.

I think I saw that they released the sail dates for 2005. How soon would they do 2006?

We're going to set aside money in a 2 year CD, but can we put a deposit down THIS early???

How will I ever wait 2+ years for this!?!?!?

Denise

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwmom2

wdwmom2 <font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr

I booked in July of 2002 for our land/sea in April 2004. Yes it is a long wait but planning everything is half the fun. It also gives you time to save your $$$$$$!!!!

4. Mark8076

Mark8076 Earning My Ears

We waited to book until 17 days before the cruise. I found an internet service that lists superdiscounted cruises if you can wait to book until within 90 days. We got an unbelieveable deal!!!! Then we got upgraded!!!! And who ever said you can't get super discounted airfare at the last minute.

5. CGC33A

CGC33A DIS Veteran

what is the web site that has the super discounts on last minute cruises?

6. Mickeyhugger

Mickeyhugger DIS Veteran

Start now for saving for 2007 as well, because you'll want to do this cruise again!:D ::yes::

7. Mark8076

Mark8076 Earning My Ears

CGC33A --- e-mail me and I ca give you the details. The message board doesn't like it if you give URLs for sites.