How revealing are the suits on the beach and pools...

That's a very cute suit and way more conservative than many other moms will be wearing. I'm not being judgmental, I'm being factual. If I could wear a little bikini, I'd be right there with you all . You will see many different types, and I've never seen anything that I felt was inappropriate, even with the teens.

I loved those suits, but I know I would not be able to wear the 2 piece because I would fall out of that top. The 1 piece should be more stable for a larger bust.

The great thing about vacation is that you are never going to see any of these people again.

Unless someone puts it on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or any other social media site and it goes viral.

Almost nothing is private anymore.

I always wear a bikini and it's fine. We did once see a woman in a thong bikini once and thought it was very inappropriate. We really dont want to see your butt, thank you very much!!! This is not a singles cruise people!

I love this suit. I think I may just have to order one. I wear a bikini but as I age (47) I feel less able to wear the cute VS suits. I would like one a little more age appropriate and feel this is it. I can see where if you are well endowed the top may be too revealing if not in the correct size.

Land's End has mix & match 2-piece suits. Not quite as cute as the pink polka-dot, but still cute and age appropriate. Maybe you could find a solid top at LE or even Target that fits better and still wear the bottoms.

Land's End has mix & match 2-piece suits. Not quite as cute as the pink polka-dot, but still cute and age appropriate. Maybe you could find a solid top at LE or even Target that fits better and still wear the bottoms.

That's where I get my suits.

If the top is too big, you could find a seamstress to take it in.

I always wear a bikini and it's fine. We did once see a woman in a thong bikini once and thought it was very inappropriate. We really dont want to see your butt, thank you very much!!! This is not a singles cruise people!

One thing to keep in mind... Disney Cruise Line (well all of them really) attracts people from many different nations - not just the rather puritanical United States. In many countries, a thong IS very covered.

One thing to keep in mind... Disney Cruise Line (well all of them really) attracts people from many different nations - not just the rather puritanical United States. In many countries, a thong IS very covered.
a thong is not appropriate in a family setting. I dont care how nice you're body is, I dont want to see a piece of material up your butt and I dont want to see your butt cheeks hanging out. Just sayin'

I have seen everything on the ship and wear bikinis myself. Granted not some of the Brazilian cuts I've seen. I typically try to find what fits my body type the best and accents the good and hides the less than good. IMHO nothing worse than someone wearing something that doesn't fit or is completely age inappropriate. I'm not saying granny style is required but the bikini I wore at 18 probably isn't the right one for me at 42 no matter how many miles I run. In reality wear whatever you are comfortable in and the heck with everyone else you're going to have a great time no matter what. After all it's a DISNEY CRUISE!!! :-)

Well, it's a cute suit, but if my 6 year made a comment, I for sure wouldn't wear it.
I know my 6 year old grandson would for sure say something in public and I would be
embarrassed.... that's just my opinion...

I'd say wear it!! I've seen more than my share of eye-fulls from European travelers. That is NOTHING. It's super cute- rock it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter