How R the Crowds in March/April?

pbharris4

DIS Veteran
I was wondering how the crowds were during these two months (except for Easter week). Are they light? How's the line times? We've gone in late Jan and early Feb. before with no crowds and normally go in late June with heavy crowds. TIA

We were there last April 19-25. Most days the crowds were moderate...average wait for rides around 30 minutes. But there were a couple of days when we were in line for 60 minutes + for some of the most popular rides.
Friends of ours were there a week after us and apparently the crowds were really low...they hardly spent any time in line ups.

Hello, I'm interested in finding this out too. My family will be going from April 4-11th. I expect the crowd levels to be high since it will be Spring Break for most kids. The last time I went to Disney World was September of 2007, the crowds were very small!

BTW - I have browsed this site for a long time but I am a new member and finally decided to post. I love these forums!! Everyone is super friendly!

I'm hoping the crowds aren't so bad... we're going the week of March 29 -April 5, and had NO trouble getting the ressies we wanted in WL. I was even able to score a ADR with CRT (!!) on the first call, for April 2.

We originally wanted the week of April 5 and they barely had rooms.

My sister tells me that spring break in FL schools is the weeks of April 5 or April 12 (depends on the schools) so hopefully the week BEFORE will not be too crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter