How quick or slow is crystal palac?

hubbard53

DIS Veteran
Never been to crystal palace so curious how quick or slow it is? We've got VIP seating for electric parade but dining reservations for 820. Can we get through dinner in 30-35 minutes?

Depends on if you care about meeting the characters. If you are just going for the food it will take a lot less time. But if you want to meet every single character it can take some time.

If you want to meet all the characters, no. We have been to CP many times, but on our last visit 3 weeks ago we were there over an hour and never saw Pooh. He skipped our table to do the little parade thing, and never came back. I always give 60-90 minutes for character meals.

If ur asking if u can get thru a meal at CP buffet in 30 minutes ( meaning After youre seated) Yup.
There is some good food here, including carved meats, cold shrimp, salads, hot/cold sides and much more. Plus nice desserts.
It's basically your choice to either rush some food in or make it a relaxing slower meal, esp if you have no character interest.
Ate there last visit. We waited Atleast 20 minutes Past our ADR time, which I find is not Untypical.
Have a great visit, enjoy the food and the parade!!

Since it's a buffet, and you aren't concerned with the characters, then you control the speed of the meal. We've always had a bit of a wait past our ADR time (maybe 20 minutes), but 8:20 is much later than we usually eat (6:00ish) so hopefully you won't run into that issue.

Since it's a buffet, and you aren't concerned with the characters, then you control the speed of the meal. We've always had a bit of a wait past our ADR time (maybe 20 minutes), but 8:20 is much later than we usually eat (6:00ish) so hopefully you won't run into that issue.

Agree with this. Your issue won't be the speed of the meal, given that it's a buffet and you can control that part of it for the most part of it. The issue is what time you'll actually be seated with an 8:20 reservation.

One suggestion to speed things up once you get seated is to explain to your server when he/she gets your drink order that you are in a hurry and ask if he/she could go ahead and bring the check as soon as possible.

Personally I could not do an all you can eat buffet in 30-35 minutes. Not enough time to rest between servings. Or as my son used to say... Eat until you are bursting and then have one more serving. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter