How quick do AAA discounts sell out?

mapmakerj

DIS Veteran
I know it probably depends on the resort and the time of year, but in general how fast? We are planning end of Oct beginning of Nov 06' at POP. I am wondering if I need to book ASAP or if you think I have a little time before the AAA rates are gone.

I tried to book pool view at akl in January for a trip in May and that view was already sold out. If you are picking a popular choice, I'd say don't wait to long. :flower:

I would think you have a little time. About 3 weeks ago I booked an AAA rate for after Thanksgiving at ASMo. I guess it really depends on your time frame.

But if you want to be safe than sorry go ahead and book it.

I booked AAA rate for WL June 2006 - 3 weeks ago.
Best try for a AAA for an AAA rtae now. You can always cancell I think 2 weeks before if you find a better rate :)

We stayed at POR with a AAA discount in May of this year. Booked it about 2 months beforehand and didn't have any problems with availability. But since you can cancel without penalty, I'd book as soon as you know when you are going.

Just book Poly GVC last week for September. They had all room classes available on the AAA rate when I called.

Well, I booked my Aug 2005 stay at WL in June 2005 through AAA. Although I wanted standard, it wasn't available but the next level was. I booked it but instructed my agent to continue trying for standard in case of a cancellation. One came through about 10 days later, so the room I wanted was actually booked about 70 days out. Luck? Maybe, but for me I had no choice but to wait...hubby can't make vacation plans from work much earlier than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter