How Paris' ToonTower became DCA's TOT

fabdisbabe

Loser - With W.I.S.H.!
Andrea Monti wrote us a fascinating story about the development of DCA's Tower of Terror from Disney Studios Paris' ToonTower.

I had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER about this. Did anyone else here know?

Michelle

Only AV knew about this. ;)

FAB, great job with the site, and that was a great article from the Jim Hill's protege. She even kinda, sorta, kinda writes like him. :)

Seriously, she did a good job. Tell Jim to watch his back, he may have competition soon. :)

EDIT:

Just had to add this. I just read Jim's article on the closing of Toad Hall in WDW. I remember way back when, the whole scenario playing out.

I like the way he gave us the history, contrasted it with Unversal's strategy, and then, fellow Disboarders, he gives us some easy, common sense things that Disney could have done to handle the closing better.

And he gives them a chance to do so again. The best part? It helps the guest, the park, AND the shareholders at the same time. Nice job, Jim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter