How out of place will we be not dressed up at MNSSHP?

MrsMeow

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this isn't the right board for this...I'm too scared to venture anywhere else. :)

We don't plan on dressing up for MNSSHP - my big will probably want to dress up as Mario, my little will likely ONLY want to be a Ninja Turtle, lol. And my husband and me...well, it's not likely, ha!

Will we be the only ones not dressed up? Should I try to convince the boys? We will be there Oct 9th, part of big's wish trip.

Not out of place at all. I'd say 20% of kids and 10% of adults dress up.

I would say more people are dressed up that than but there's also a large group that don't dress up at all or just wear halloween colors or themed stuff. Disney sells tons of Halloween shirts, you could wear black and orange, or if your kids are really into those characters you could find the shirts that look like their outfits like this. http://www.halloweencostumes.com/wo...aign=PLA-All&gclid=CKH59vqAusACFSbl7AodiyIAYA or for Mario that's as simple as jeans, a red shirt and some suspenders, maybe a red baseball hat.

I mean, clearly its not a requirement to do anything but if its concerns over an over the top costume there's way around it.

When I went in early october dressed up I was quite in the minority so you shouldn't look out of place at all.

It varies a lot from party to party.
Sometimes a lot dressed up; other times not.

You will definitely see others dressed the same as you, no matter how you dress.
As others posted, you will see everything from really complete costumes, to Halloween themed shirts, to character themed shirts to no special clothing.

So, however you are dressed, you should not feel out of place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter