How OLD?

jsweeks@cogeco.ca

<font color=teal>Can you swim in the ocean?<br><fo
What age did it hit, when your kids have or had no interest in going? My son is 12 and my daughter is 9. She is still all about Disney and my son is, can we go to Universal next time for the bigger rides! But my daughter doesn't do those kind of rides yet. I figure I might have to split our vacation this time between the 2. :sad1:

I have two daughters, one is 21 the other 19 and they are still huge Disney nuts just like myself. When we leave florida, they are already planning the next one.

I have 3 daughters - the oldest is 20 and twin 14 year olds. Their interest in going to Disney just increases every trip. Last year we were lucky enough to go 3 times and this year twice. We would go for a third trip this year if the opportunity presented itself! It helps that my oldest pays her own way now and the younger two pay their own airfares if we go more than once. :thumbsup2

Well I love the idea of them paying their own way!! :thumbsup2 I think I will never loose the interest of my daughter it is my son I worry about. The funny thing is my husband used to say I have no interest in going to Disney, and now he is "so when we go back"!! LOL :rotfl2:

My DS was 14 when he didn't want to go anymore. We left him at home. When he was 21 he and his girlfriend came with us and they had a good time. It helps that his girlfriend is into Disney. The next year they went to Cuba and when they came home actually said that they had a better time at Disney. I'm hopeful they will come back to Disney with us at some point but I figured that there was no use forcing him to go.

My older two have no desire to go. The oldest would not be caught dead at Disney:rotfl2: This is our last trip (with the kids, I may go back down the road some time) and we are taking just ds6 for this one:thumbsup2

Next trip is Universal Orlando!:goodvibes

My two boys (16 and 12) LOVE Disney; we used to go every year, haven't been since 2007 - we'll be back early November. The oldest one is in on the trip, the youngest has no idea we're going (we're not telling him until the day before).

Every summer we head to Florida and the past two they have hoped they would be surprised with a side trip to Disney. They have very fond memories of all of our family trips staying at Disney. My husband is unable to join us this trip due to work commitments, so it's me and the boys for a totally different spin on WDW!:cheer2:

ds9 has been to Disney World 7 times and Disneyland once.
dd15 has been to Disney World 8 times and Disneyland once.

He still likes to go.

She hasn't loved it for a couple of years but I wouldn't leave her home alone. She is okay at WDW, but doesn't really want to go again.

DH goes, but not a huge fan like ds and myself.

I'm considering a 4 or 5 day trip with ds during March Break.

S:hippie:

My boys are 15.5yo and almost 10yo - the 15yo doesn't mind going still as long as we throw some stuff in there that's not theme parks and Mickey Mouse - We typically go golfing at least once or twice on each trip and next time we may try either Discovery cove or Universal since we've never done either.

the 15yo is the hard one to please - he's become very much all about friends lately and doesn't like leaving them!

Our 20 YO daughter still loves to go and gets upset if I even mentioned that just my DW and I are going to go. My 16 son went with us this year but that will probably be his last trip. He hasn't really enjoyed it on any of our trips, or so he says.

My son is 20, and he lost interest in Disney when he was about 8. He is more about travelling to Europe and Asia, culture and all of that stuff. He was asked to come on our next trip, but opted out. My daughter is 17, and she still wants to do the Disney thing. She will be coming on our next trip, while DS has offered to watch the house and pets for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter