how old were...

DS was 10 months old when we bought last August. Needless to say, he's going to grow up a "Disney kid" :)

I am like a kid when I'm there and believe me, I'm no kid :rotfl2:

Ain't it the truth! Same for us - when we bought in December it was becasue WE wanted it!

We have grandkids (6,5,2) but the kids are all grown and this is mostly for us! if the kids and grandkids get some enjoyment out of it, so much the better, but, nope this was about us!

We've come to accpet that we ARE that odd "older couple" who are embarrassing their kids and not feeling bad about that at all. :lmao:

My son in law summed it best when he said "when I first met you guys I thought - he's kind of a dork, but a nice guy" Gee thanks, I think.

Now where are those bermuda shorts and the black socks that match no nice

:cool1:

Our kids were 5 and 3...we also new that a third was in consideration. I can't tell you how much we enjoy larger accomodations.

Brownie

My kids were 15, 17 and 19. They are now 21, 23 and 25 and always looking to use my points!!! But the good part is, they always want to come with me!!

DS#1 was 2.5, and I was pregnant with DS#2 when we purchased. They were almost 3 and 3 mos old for our first trip "home".

DS was 6 in 2002 when I bought, but we had been using a friends DVC (who couldn't use all of her points) since 2000.

Our eldest was 3 and #2 was in utero. We actually almost bought SSR while we were at WDW in Aug 2006. A few days after we got home we discovered that we were PG. I wasn't sure if I'd go back to work after I had #2, I was a little worried about daycare costs, etc. so we put our purcahse on hold. Glad we did because soon AKV was announced and that is now our new "home."

Girls were 9 and 5, now they are 21 and 17 we have had many magical vacations with DVC best thing we ever did :goodvibes .

We found the perfect (for us) OKW resale contract when kiddos were 4, 7 and 10, after three consecutive summer trips. Now they're 8, 11 and 14. Boy do I love a two bedroom villa!

Dd was 9, ds 5 when we bought. I wasn't sure if we should have, but then we added two more and it's definitely more than worth it now.

DS1 was 16 now 31
DS2 was 12 now 27
DD was 10 now 25
It has been a great 15 years!!!

DD was 15 mos when we bought DVC and she's 8 now. My two DS's were not born yet. The boys are now 6 and 16 mos. Next month will be the 6th WDW trip for my oldest two. It will be baby's 3rd WDW trip. Gotta love DVC! :goodvibes

We bought the first of this month. Our DS will turn 3 and our DD will be 14 months during our first DVC trip in November.

Our baby was 24 and his older sister 25 when we purchased in 2006.

DD was 20 (almost 21) and DS was 17 when we bought in August 2006. DD will be getting married in the next 2 years. We're looking forward to trips in the future with grandchildren so we can experience DVC and Disney with little ones! :goodvibes

Some more older purchasers here -- DS2 was 14, DD 19, and DS1 22.

Most of our trips are now DH and I in studios. We ask the kids if they want to come, but the older two have trouble getting away from work, and youngest likes to come only when he can bring a friend (He did that at Christmas).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter