How old were you when you got a myspace?

How old where u when u got an myspace???????

• 9 or 10

• 19 - 22

• 23 or over

• i dont have one

Results are only viewable after voting.

I got mine when I was 13. My parents didn't really care that I got one, but after all the pervs on TV I made it private.

got rid of mine. but none of my friends seem to listen to me.and do the same.

I got mine when I was 14.

No offense to BlueEyes9605 or anyone else in the same situation, but I think it is utterly rediculous that parents won't let their children get one. All the press about the petafiles is bogus. Being on Myspace has nothing to do with it. If teens want to be giving their personal info to anyone, they can do it anywhere, not just on Myspace. The website has nothing to do with it. Well there's my opinion on that.

I was thinking about asking but when I read GL (Girls Life) they had a section where you're not "popular" if you don't give out personal Info. And a lot of ppl are in there 30's-50's trying to find innocent 12-18 year old girls. :sad2:

i had a myspace and closed it out. to many ppl pretending to be something there not. to many grown men sending me notes.. i dont know why ppl like myspace so much.. but to each his own... :confused3

I honestly think you should be a teenager. That means 13/14, the age that you are supposed to be by Tom's rules. I know alot of kids who are in 4th grade who have ones. Its even more stupid because they dont have theirs on private or anything protective, and all they do is sit there complaining about how they got dumped. They are 9 [rant over]

I was twelve and I got it without my Mom's permission, so she made me close it.

Thirteen.
It's private.
There are NO pictures of me in my profile.
I only friend bands and people I TRUST. Don't ask how I trust them, that's not your business.

Lil_Tink said:
I honestly think you should be a teenager. That means 13/14, the age that you are supposed to be by Tom's rules. I know alot of kids who are in 4th grade who have ones. Its even more stupid because they dont have theirs on private or anything protective, and all they do is sit there complaining about how they got dumped. They are 9 [rant over]

Really? That's weird because most 4th grade relationships end in marriage.

Im almost 16 and I don't have and never will have one. I know enough good people and it can be very dangerous.

I don't like Myspace. They should close it I mean all they do is complain about it but why don't they do something about it? I mean seriously!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter