How old was your DD/DS the first time they rode Test Track?

CreightonsMomma

Mouseketeer
My son is 2. He is 40 Inches and he loves cars. I think he would love Test Track, but I'm just wondering how old your child was the first time they rode Test Track.

My oldest was 4 when she rode and she loved it....she was able to ride it again with her dad since we had to do the baby swap with my youngest. My youngest was 4 as well when she rode and she too loved it.

My daughters were not quite 3 when they rode it for the first time. They all loved it!!

middle two were 2, youngest was 3 and I don't think it was around when my oldest was 3 but if it was then she rode it then as she rode every ride she was tall enough for.

My daughter was 3 when she first rode it. She also rode Splash Mountain, ToT, anything she was tall enough for, I took her on. :)

My daughter was 3 when she hit the 40" mark. She road TT, Soarin, BTMRR, and Splash. She loved TT at 3 and she was just barely 40" at the time. I did find myself holding my arm in front of her. I thought the middle would be the best place for her, but after we were on I realized the middle seat is the only one without a shoulder strap. Now I let her sit on an end and I sit in the middle.

My DS was 3 and HE LOVED IT...just put him in the middle seat. I held on to my little guy during his first ride and held his hand...talked him through it, but he wasn't nervous at all!

Thank you everyone! I am just a little nervous because I'm not sure if he was too young even though he is tall enough. I really do think he will love it though. Thanks again!

Thank you everyone! I am just a little nervous because I'm not sure if he was too young even though he is tall enough. I really do think he will love it though. Thanks again!

If he's tall enough he'll be fine, as long as he knows normal "ride behavior" (stay seated, etc.) he'll be fine... and I'm sure he'll have a blast.

DS was 4 (almost 5) he was a shortie too. But I don't know if he would have really liked it before then, he's a little wimpy too and was scared all the way till we sat in the car. The loud banging noises and car parts spooked him in the que.

Just took DD2 last month on Test Track for the first time and she loved it!!

She is just over 40" so we were thrilled.

We do help hold her head during the "breaking" part of it b/c we were worried she might get slammed around a bit.

I definitely say go for it!!

FYI -- she also did Kali, Splash, Soarin and Star Tours, now that she is 40" and she loved them all. Said some were a bit scary (Star Tours) but she still wanted to go on them again.

My first son at 2.99 was too cautious for it...he is a cautious personality. At 5.0 he LOVED it and everything with speed.

My other son loved it at 3.25 but he is a sensory seeking, rough and tough boy!

My son did TT for the first time in March of last year so he was three. He did not like it but I think that was because I sat him in the middle of the car with the lap only belt. We went this past weekend and my husband sat him on the side (with shoulder & lap belt) and he loved it.

I will say that when he was in the lap belt when they did the brake test he flew forward and my dad and I put our hands over him for the rest of the ride. When he uses the shoulder & lap belt that doesn't happen.

DS was 4 the first time he rode it, and he LOVED it . . . DD was 13 the first, and ONLY time she rode it . . .. she HATED it :rotfl:

DD was 3 and absolutely LOVED it!!! It a must do on every trip several times. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter