how old do people think you are?

Depends. Usually older, idk. I had a guy ask me the other day what I wanted for a drink (alcoholic beverage) and I'm like.. yeah.. nope. I've had an old guy tell me not to go to the clubs when I get off work. I've had a guy ask me if I was getting off work at 12 or 3.
I get asked what I'm studying at university and stuff.

Sometimes I get mistaken for younger, but not usually.

I normally get older. Waiters and stuff have tried to offer me wine before.
However, last year, I was able to get away as being my boyfriend's sister. Long story, but I got away with "being" 13.

I'm 15 almost 16, and people think that am anywhere from 18-21. I have had people ask me who I voted for... whats my favorite drink (alcholhalic)... and people think my 6 year-old sister is my Kid. I think I look 16-17.

People usually think im older.
I dont really look older, but I act older.
I use big words, tell stories like an old person...

I'm 16.
If I tell you that I got the children's ticket while my 12 year old sister got the adult ticket last weekend at the movies, will that answer your question?
:(

Ah yes, but when you're 30 you'll look 26 ;)

People think I'm 15, and I'm 13.

I guess people think I'm younger considering I'm 17 and people always give me kid's menus at restaurants. xD

I'm 18, most people think I'm in my 20s.Actually Some people I was hanging out with on Saturday thought I was at least 22

Well on the internet if you don't know how I look I tend to get 17 or older.
In real life people tend to guess 12 because I'm quite small.
And for the record I'm 15.

people often think that i am 12 , 13.... but i am only 11!haha...

people always think i'm around 18 for some reason :confused3
one saturday i was out with my friends and 3 different people thought i was at least 18!
i'm 14 but i'll be 15 in less than 2 months

I order off the kid's menus too. I'm picky, it's cheap, and it's enough to fill me up and then some. No dessert either.

i'm 15, and when i was 14 last summer a woman asked me if my twin cousins (only 5 months at the time) were my daughters. i told her no im 14 and she said she thought i looked at least 20. a lot of my family that i dont see for a long time or strangers guess around 18. i dont mind, but it seems odd since i am so petite. 5 foot and inch and a half. 120 pounds. tiny :)

People used to think that I was a lot older than I really was. I was quite tall for a kid, and I think thats mainly why. Like, when I was 14 I could go to the movie store and rent R rated movies without being asked for I.D, so i looked at least 17. I think I've kind of caught up, people generally guess I'm about 18 or 19, which isn't too far off. (I'll be 18 in July)

I'm 15 but people sometimes think I'm between 16-17. :)
But like it depends on my outfit/makeup/etc. that make me look older lol.

People used to think that I was a lot older than I really was. I was quite tall for a kid, and I think thats mainly why. Like, when I was 14 I could go to the movie store and rent R rated movies without being asked for I.D, so i looked at least 17. I think I've kind of caught up, people generally guess I'm about 18 or 19, which isn't too far off. (I'll be 18 in July)

My sister was asked at the local ski resort this winter if she wanted a job. She was 11.

im 14. i get anywhere from 14-17.
but mainly get that because im taller(5"7-5"8)
but all the people that say i look SOO much older have never seen the girls in my grade, i mean, jeez! if they saw them, they would think i looked younger than most people.

People usually think I'm like 16 or 17. They are shocked when I tell them my real age, which is 20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter