How old are you

• 20 or under

• 21-39

• 40-59

• 60 or over

Results are only viewable after voting.

mb168

DIS Veteran
Just curious as to how old all you "kids" are. Everyone thinks Disney is just for kids and my family thinks I'm crazy for going as often as I do, especially w/o the kids;) )

So what is the general age of us DVC'ers, on this board at least?

Actually, we would fall into two categories, but since I'm the one who frequents these boards, I went with 21-39. My DH is actually 41 and I'm 37.

Sheri

P.S. I'll be interested to see the average ages of fellow DVCers

Odd at how many people have viewed this thread but for some reason just didn't vote. Come on, it won't kill you or nothin'.

Well, I was born in 1944. Too early to even be an official baby boomer:p

So guess that puts me at 29......Again.;)

;) I'm 33, DH is 30 we are hoping to do "add ons" to our family and our DVC this year!

Jemima

Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
I am 38, and my wife is 31. We don't have kids yet, but we are trying now.....well, not RIGHT now :teeth:

knuddel.gif

Back to the OP;) I am 46 and DW is 45.

I am 51 and DH is 54 years young. The only thing were adding now are more grandchildren and more DVC points.

Michele

I'm 47 and my DW is 48, and she is never shy about giving out her age, or anyone else's for that matter. LOL!!!;)

I am 38 and my DW is 41. We have one DS who is 5, and we also are still trying for number 2....:smooth: ..dave

I'm 33 about 95% of the year. When it's time to head to WDW, I'm magically transformed to 12!! My DW, however maintains her age of 33 so she can take responsibility for the two kids and myself!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We purchased in our 50's but that was over 10 years ago so we are now in the minority group, 60 or over!! It's a good thing we get to go to Disney so we can be kids again!!

Well - I'm in the 40 something crowd but was carded at PI this past June!! DH could not believe it and DS who is 17 thought it was cool!!! So I'd like to change the 40 something to 20 something!!! LOL! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter