How often does waitlist come through

You can be on up to two active waitlists per UY.

Well you learn something every day. :(

I'm hoping and thinking I've read your post wrong.

I have two now for my June trip. No one ever told me about two in an entire UY. I had always thought it was two at a TIME. I was planning on adding another for my October trip when my June trip ones expire in May. So that's a no go? If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I'll buy two concurrents but 2 in a UY is crazy. I ought to be willing to waitlist anything I darn well please.

I'm hoping what you meant was that you could have up to 2 concurrently in any given UY, so that up to 4 could be possible at any given moment in time. Please tell me that's what you meant.

The limit is two active wait list requests at any given time, per membership.

You can do exactly as you describe: as soon as the wait lists for the June trip end you can create 1 or 2 more for any time in the future (up to 7/11 months out, of course.)

The limit is two active wait list requests at any given time, per membership.

You can do exactly as you describe: as soon as the wait lists for the June trip end you can create 1 or 2 more for any time in the future (up to 7/11 months out, of course.)

WHEW! :thumbsup2 That's what I thought. Bill's post was a little unclear to me.

Thanks!

Not that it really matters anyway since I've never had a single, solitary one come through, but at least it creates the false illusion that I actually had a chance at some point in time. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

BTW, apologies to Bill. Your post was basically clear with "be on" v. "have." It was just a little unclear to ME. :goodvibes

Well folks, it looks like I jinxed myself in reverse this time.

For the first time ever, my waitlist for 1 BR SV @ AKK came through overnight last night. The new confirmation was just sitting there in my inbox when I got up about 5:00am. All done online. Logged in and it had cancelled my OKW (as I had requested) and had my new reservation in place. Sweet! :thumbsup2

Now I can start saying I've never had but one come through and maybe I can get my 1 Sat night I need at BLT for F&W in October. :rotfl2:

This online system is growing on me. ;)

We wait listed at VGC for last July. I called a few days before the 7 month window and they had 1 studio, but several 1 and 2 bedrooms. I didn't know how many would be going with us (just my husband and me or plus one or two daughters). I booked the studio for 4 days thinking it would keep our options open.

Right at the 7 month window, I decided to just get the one bedroom. Only two days
were available, so I took it, then wait listed the remaining 2 days. So, we had two days in a one bedroom, then switched to a studio for two days. The wait list never came through. At least we had a place to stay, but I probably should have just stayed with the studio.

Many people seem to have good luck though, hopefully you will be one of them!

Sheri

I've had a waitlist at VGC for a studio come through in 2010 during spring break. I have also had one just this past November into the first week of December at VWL 1bdrm come through. I had BWV 1bdrm preferred also come through that same week - my mother wanted either BWV or BCV.

The only one I didn't have come through was BCV and I can't honestly remember if I canceled it because the BWV came through first or if it just never came through. :confused3

So far I guess I have been successful with the exception of 1. I am on a waitlist for VGC over Labor Day weekend this year for the half marathon. I'm not exactly holding my breath but I'm hoping. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter