We are looking to return to WDW next Feb. I just got an email that JB is extending their schedule this weekend thru Jan 6th 2013. I always thought JB was a5 or 6 mos ahead so I am really surprised but I want to watch carefully for when the sched opens for Feb. When should I start checking? I will be flying out of PWM (Portland, ME) and we usually fly Airtran. Now that AT is merging with SW I am unsure if I should wait for SW to release their fares in the hopes that there will be something more reasonable than the other carriers that service PWM....or grab something as soon as I am ok with the price. We are flying over President's Day week so I have learned that I have to get the flight as soon as I see it or it will go up and stay up. Now SW is in the mix and I think they release at 4mos??? Not sure... WWYD?