How often does Jet Blue extend their schedule? and ? about Pres week and PWM :)

hygienejean

Diser since 2002!
We are looking to return to WDW next Feb. I just got an email that JB is extending their schedule this weekend thru Jan 6th 2013. I always thought JB was a5 or 6 mos ahead so I am really surprised but I want to watch carefully for when the sched opens for Feb. When should I start checking?

I will be flying out of PWM (Portland, ME) and we usually fly Airtran. Now that AT is merging with SW I am unsure if I should wait for SW to release their fares in the hopes that there will be something more reasonable than the other carriers that service PWM....or grab something as soon as I am ok with the price. We are flying over President's Day week so I have learned that I have to get the flight as soon as I see it or it will go up and stay up. Now SW is in the mix and I think they release at 4mos??? Not sure... WWYD?

This is about right for this release. It's usually early April for my Dec trips. Of course, I'll be in Bristol RI when they release the flights...crap!!! Won't be able to book one until later on Sunday.

We are looking to return to WDW next Feb. I just got an email that JB is extending their schedule this weekend thru Jan 6th 2013. I always thought JB was a5 or 6 mos ahead so I am really surprised but I want to watch carefully for when the sched opens for Feb. When should I start checking?

I will be flying out of PWM (Portland, ME) and we usually fly Airtran. Now that AT is merging with SW I am unsure if I should wait for SW to release their fares in the hopes that there will be something more reasonable than the other carriers that service PWM....or grab something as soon as I am ok with the price. We are flying over President's Day week so I have learned that I have to get the flight as soon as I see it or it will go up and stay up. Now SW is in the mix and I think they release at 4mos??? Not sure... WWYD?

Get on their email list, they'll send out the email a few days before the schedule extends.

This is about right for this release. It's usually early April for my Dec trips. Of course, I'll be in Bristol RI when they release the flights...crap!!! Won't be able to book one until later on Sunday.

Eek! I thought it was usually late April or early May. I am also unavailable when they release the flights on Sunday ... and we're looking for a return from Fort Myers to BUF on December 21st. I really hope there are still seats available at a decent price when we get home in the evening. Almost makes me want to go out and pick up a smartphone between now and then so I can book the tickets while on the run!

Thank you for sharing. I didn't receive the email. I joined the true blue club, and I have upcoming flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter