How Often Does Disney Springs Reach Capacity?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW in June and are trying to finalize what dining reservations we want and what time. We would like to eat in Disney Springs on a Saturday night. Due to an event, we wouldn't be able to arrive until about 7, and I understand even with a dining reservation you are not allowed in if Disney Springs has reached capacity. How often does this happen? Any predictions about a Saturday night in June?

Friday and Saturday nights are a nightmare at Disney Springs and reach capacity almost every weekend. My wife and I avoid Disney Springs at all costs on weekends. Is there anyway you could possibly make your reservations on Sunday evening? IMO you would have a much more enjoyable experience.

We have an ADR for a Saturday night. How early should be get there to be able to get in?

The worst time to go to Disney Springs is Saturday night at 7 p.m.

That said, if you have a reservation, you have to go. I would not drive, because the parking lot may be full.

If you are arriving by bus, try to know the path to your destination ahead of time so you can dodge the crowds as best as you can after you enter.

I would 100% avoid Disney Springs on a weekend right now. Even weeknights can be quite busy, but weekends, particularly Friday and especially Saturday nights, it gets SO crowded. If you are staying on property, I highly recommend you take the bus over, rather than trying to drive and park, because you're more likely to be able to get in that way.

Where is your ADR? If its closer to the Marketplace end, it might be easier to take an Uber or Lyft. The rideshare drop-off is near the old bus loop, and the temp check/entry point from there is right next to Earl of Sandwich. If your ADR is at the other side of DS (West Side, Town Center, etc), then I agree it would be best to take a bus. Definitely avoid driving.

Our ADR is at 6pm and we are offsite so would need to drive (I guess we could do Lyft/Uber). We will probably go around 4 or 4:30. I want to go to ticket office and exchange our Will Call tickets before dinner so we will have them before our first park day the next morning.

Our ADR is at 6pm and we are offsite so would need to drive (I guess we could do Lyft/Uber). We will probably go around 4 or 4:30. I want to go to ticket office and exchange our Will Call tickets before dinner so we will have them before our first park day the next morning.
If you go at 4 p.m. you should have a pretty good shot at a parking spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter