How often do you visit Disneyland?

How often do you go to Disneyland?

• Only been a few times in my life.

• We go every 5 years or so.

• We go every other year.

• We go every year.

• We go 2 or more times a year.

• Kinda depends - I'll explain more below.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BensWife

DIS Veteran
I went once when I was 3 and then didn't get to come back until I was 19. However, being an adult, I've been here 3 times in the past 2 years. I would come every year if we could afford it! How often do you go?

When I was younger, my family and I only went a few times, 4 times to be exact. Then I went once in high school for Grad Night, and this past year I've been going monthly because DBF won APs.

My parents took me twice as a child, the first time I was 4 and again around 8. We went with another family when I was about 15.

As an adult, I went one last time with my parents at 22. My friends and I then tried to go every year in Dec. That lasted about 3 years, then I had a wedding to save for and couldn't afford going to DL.

DS came along and we were able to take him when he was 2.5. This year, we have AP's, so we're planning to go every other month. :-)

I used to visit yearly when I was a child but since high school I have gone about every 3 or 4 years. I am hoping to get an AP this year with my tax return and visit much more often. I live in Las Vegas so it's only a 4 hour drive.

We averaged about every 2-3 years all growing up. Then I went 3 times in 2 years. Currently it's about every 3-4 years, because we're poor. :) The eventual plan would be every year, or maybe get an annual pass every other year, but we'll have to making some money before that happens. We are a 6-ish hour drive. Of course we'll also have at least 4 kids, so maybe it will turn into every 2-3 years anyway...

I try to go once every other week, sometimes more and sometimes less.

It is truly my happy place. My place for fun, for relaxing, and for "resetting" when life gets rough.

As a kid we very rarely went: couldn't afford it. I bought myself my first AP when I graduated college as a sort of, "Something I never thought I would ever have" gift to myself. When I got married, DH found out that I stopped renewing because I didn't think it was fair to him for me to spend that money on something just for me. He surprised me with APs for both of us that year. And the rest, is history.

- Dreams

We go every other year. We used to go to DL every year when we lived in Oregon, but now we live on the WDW side of the continent which means we visit there as well. So we go every other year to DL and the off year we go to WDW....even though DL is our favorite place to be! :thumbsup2

We alternate between DLR and WDW..............so every other year, we go 4-5 times

I went 4 times growing up. my husband and I spent our honeymoon there and then went 10 years without a Disneyland trip. After that trip, we would go once every 3-5 years and the last few trips have been 16-18 months apart.

When I was a child we only visited DL and WDW once and that was it. We went in 2009 with the kids and the kids and I got addicted. Between 2009 to 2011 we went 3 times, in addition to my solo trip in 2010. Due to extremely tight finances we couldn't afford to go last year. This year I'm escaping from the family and going on another solo trip in Nov. After this trip we are planning a trip to WDW (our first). For us it costs alot of money to go to WDW, so it takes alot longer to save for it. We want to combo this trip with a side trip to Maryland, as we've got friends there, so it's going to take longer to save for the WDW trip compared to DL. Our next trip won't be until 2015 or 2016. We'll see how the saving goes after my solo trip. Or if I get a really good settlement from my injury claim from a bad crash I had earlier this month (but doubt it).

Try to go 2-3 times a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on homework and housework. Summer is a couple of times a week.

We go once a year or every other year. I rotate when time constraints keep me from going to WDW.

I have been for one day at the following ages, 5, 9, 15, and 18. My cousin and our 2 families made a rode trip out of it in 2011, and stayed for 3 days. It was not nearly enough. We decided we need to make it an every other year thing. It has been a hard year, my washer and fridge broke within a few months, but by golly we are going to try and go! I told my cousin we need a sign on our cars that says "California or bust"!

Midnightred

I try to go at least once a month (if not more) but it depends on my days off and blackout dates for my pass. (but have averaged 16 visits a year since 2006 when I first bought an AP)

Camonkeygirl said:
I try to go at least once a month (if not more) but it depends on my days off and blackout dates for my pass. (but have averaged 16 visits a year since 2006 when I first bought an AP)

I know this sounds like a dumb question (I'm headed there next week, it's been about 12 years for me, first time for my little girls) wouldn't you get kinda "bored" with going all the time? I don't think bored is the right word, cause no one gets bored with disney. I just can't imagine going that much!!

I have a AP but I live a good 2 hours (sometimes more in traffic) away so I go every couple of months. Last year, I only got there like three times due to my mom being sick. But this year, I plan on going at *least* once every two months like in 2011. I'm excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter