• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Often Do You Read These Boards?

Since I found this board 3 weeks ago, I check it 3-4 times a day. I can't believe the little tips I have picked up . My dh(I'm catching on to the lingo) looks in our computer room as the first stop when he comes home. Yes, I've got a date in WDW in 86 days with a mouse!

You should hear how many times my hubbie asks me... "Honey, are you on that Disney website again???"

*Definitely a few times a day*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

<font color="#6600CC"><font face="BOOK ANTIQUA">
<marquee>"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney</marquee></font></font>
<font color="#FF0066"><font face="BOOK ANTIQUA">
<marquee DIRECTION="RIGHT">
ASMusic 10/27/00 to 11/02/00
ASMusic 10/25/01 to 11/03/01
BWV 10/2002
</marquee></font></font>

I have gotten so much free stuff/ or just fantastic hints and tips using these boards, I consider myself addicted, I am afraid I will miss something good!!

Go #24!

My husband always says - are you talking to your "friends" again? Well when I told him my "friends" let me know about the $49/nite @ All Stars, he changed his tune and now reads the boards with me. I'm always afraid I'll miss something if I don't check in!

I check the boards every morning, and when I have down time during the day which is normally before heading to the theatre. Of course when I get a down afternoon I'm on alot more. My Dh always gets an update on Disney news at night....

I am an addict. I read these boards every day at least once. I'm not much of a poster, but I sure do enjoy reading these boards!!!!!!!!

tink08.gif

I'm hooked! I check several times a day since we are planning our first trip in 10 years for June! I can hardly wait and planning seems to help with the anticipation! Just made my first call for PS today and talked to someone so nice - I can't wait to get there!

61 days to go! :D

I am laughing so hard right now reading everyone's reply. You are all me!!! I am on this
site at least once a day and my husband is ready to leave me. He says "Are you on that THING again". But I'm so afraid I might miss something and I have learned so much! He'll just have to live with it until we go in November.

I'm with the rest of you, my DH also is getting tired of my addiction to this - I check it at least twice a day, sometimes more (I have to admit this is my fourth time on here today!) But our trip is only 8 days away and I want to get every last little tip I can before then - I have already learned soooo much that I did not know before finding these boards back in January and it sure has helped in my trip planning! I don't even know how I managed my last Disney trip in '96 without all the info I have now - I feel like I missed out on so much last time but thanks to all of you and these boards that won't happen again! :D

Kymack, we're also going the last week of November. I began reading these boards in January, and I don't think a day has gone by since I registered that I haven't read them.

°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#666699'>’79 Poly, ’80 Cont, ’81 Disney Inn, ’82 Poly, ’83 Fairway Villas, ’84/’85 Off-site condo, ’87 Days Inn<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#339966'>April ’91 Cont(Honeymoon), Oct ’95 ASM, Oct ’98 AS<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:red'>Next trip: Nov ’01 Cont</p>

I check them at least once a day. This is our first trip (43 days to go!) in 13 years so we're trying to utilize the tips from all the experts here. There's no doubt that our trip will be better because of these boards!

Tent in Backyard 2000
Painted House 1999
Watched Disney Videos 1998
Local Theme Park 1997
Bought New House 1996

I actually bought a computer so I could check the boards before our trip last Sept...thought i should be visiting the grandkids when i was at their house instead of being on the Boards..Thanks all for so much info.......

On a normal day, once or twice a day. On weekends off: about 4-5 times a day. "Hi, I'm TSI_Fan, and I'm a DISaholic." :eek:

TSI_Fan
cliplove.gif

I miss my Christi-bear. :(

I must admit, I'm there with you all. It's very hard for me because I actually work at home on my computer (and get paid) so it's so tempting to just be lured here! Unfortunately, when I am DISing, I'm not making money!! I wish someone would pay me to do this!!!! :D

easter_egg_md_wht.gif

Many times as a child
CBR '90 - Honeymoon!
DxL '95
Off Site '96
PO Riverside 5/18- 5/26/01 - Can't Wait

Twice a day, at least, and we don't leave until October!!

June 1985--WDW--offsite
April 1987--WDW--offsite
May 1992--WDW--offsite
May 1994--WDW--offsite
April 1996--WDW--offsite
March 2000--WDW--POLYNESIAN
Oct-Nov 2001--WDW--GRAND FLORIDIAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter