• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How often are you paid?

How often are you paid?

• Weekly

• Biweekly

• Monthly

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bi-weekly, luckily me and my DW are on opposite weeks so we are getting paid every week.

I voted bi-weekly, but it's actually bi-monthly, technically. DW gets paid a little different than most, but her partner drawing account is funded monthly. :)

I did not vote cause I get paid weekly from my full time job and bi-weekly at my part time job

I'm paid twice a month (15th and last day)...is that bi-weekly or bi-monthly :confused3

I get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month.

I contract with 2 companies. one pays twice monthly (1st and 15th). The other pays once a month on the 1st.

DH is biweekly.

I am retired so I get paid once a month from the Air Force and get paid every three months from my other retirement.

Weekly, which rocks, because that allows us to pay our mortgage weekly...really cuts down on interest charges.

Bob Slydell said:
That's bi-monthly. :)

Actually, twice a month is "semi-monthly". Bi-monthly is every other month (like bi-weekly is every other week). :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter