• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How my May 21, 2008 will end.

Sillyup2

Mouseketeer
Hello :),
May 21 will not be an ordinary day. I know it sounds crazy but I will break every single value made. I have two computers so I'm willing to take a couple of blocks (it is closing anyways)
On May 21 I am not going to dance the way to closure. How is that even possible? I can't sit there and wait for the best game ever created to close forever.
So I will cause chaos and give the Staff a hard time. Yes I know it sounds wrong however I feel it is the only way I can rant it all out. I personally do not expect a happy party of the clousure of VMk.
Also everyone please keep on sending out mail to disney.
Thanks

Hello :),
May 21 will not be an ordinary day. I know it sounds crazy but I will break every single value made. I have two computers so I'm willing to take a couple of blocks (it is closing anyways)
On May 21 I am not going to dance the way to closure. How is that even possible? I can't sit there and wait for the best game ever created to close forever.
So I will cause chaos and give the Staff a hard time. Yes I know it sounds wrong however I feel it is the only way I can rant it all out. I personally do not expect a happy party of the clousure of VMk.
Also everyone please keep on sending out mail to disney.
Thanks

Well, for me, I wanna show vmk that we are honestly a community of friends that loved this game. I dont want them to see any bad things from me thats for sure, just in the event there is a glimmer of hope in disneys eyes.

Remember staff and hosts are probably going thru what we are not, hurt, lost, confused, angry. I dont think anyone wants to leave.

Well if I need to control myself I would need someone to take away access to my computer (not only the internet). I can't log in that last day knowing it will be all over.!
The following message is written to vent anger:
sfdag/serhnujkgtrnbdgtbhmtrs
efcvdxfvbgfljtebmdsvbsn n!! o NOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE }NOBGOFRnhjmtlk mfmntrd

I completely understand your mix of emotions, however, I think you need to understand that directing them towards the VMK in-game staff is not fair to them. This was not their decision. We do not know, but it is quite possible that they are individuals will be unemployed come May 21st. They are not the proper people to direct your anger and sadness at, even though they are in the front lines.

I MIGHT do something..

but it wouldn't be to direct my anger and sadness..
just to have a little fun! :D

I completely understand your mix of emotions, however, I think you need to understand that directing them towards the VMK in-game staff is not fair to them. This was not their decision. We do not know, but it is quite possible that they are individuals will be unemployed come May 21st. They are not the proper people to direct your anger and sadness at, even though they are in the front lines.
Yavn said they are trasnferring to different projects. They will probably be earning MORE moneys. Those back stabbing scums.

Yavn said they are trasnferring to different projects. They will probably be earning MORE moneys. Those back stabbing scums.

Yavn meant the PROGRAMMERS and "Techies"
Not the little people like hosts and staff.

They were just as surprised as we were...
I understand your frustration over the game closing but bad behavior never fixes anything...in fact it could make things a whole lot worse for you and those around you. Please consider how your behavior will effect other innocent players in the game if you so choose to break rules and values on your last day of VMK.
I myself will be gathered with dear friends until they kick me out of the kingdom at 10PM

I'm sorry I just don't feel the same way. I am very sad and upset that VMK is closing but I know for me I'm going to spend the last day having a good time with friends and doing the things on the game that I enjoy the most.

That was a disgusting comment which I am appauled at. The hosts and staff made vmk run smoothly and made sure we aere all happy most of the time. Then when they go through the same thing as us they are blamed. You know what your saying this Your The Back Stabbing Scum!!!! How Dare You!

I'm not going to give Hosts a hard time.
I'm going to go out playing normally because I don't want to be an idiot

VMK is a wonderful game. I am really sad they are closing it.

I am guessing it is because it is free. They advertised Pirates/Penguins/ and something else which is not free.

Why wouldn't they give people the option to pay??

Jessica

I would hope that people wouldn't act up on that last day on VMK. It should be a day for all of us to enjoy our final hours on a game that we all loved and have made so many friends through.

Acting up in the game will only ruin the last night experience for those around you.

It should be a celebration of the friendships and memories made.

I would hope that people wouldn't act up on that last day on VMK. It should be a day for all of us to enjoy our final hours on a game that we all loved and have made so many friends through.

Acting up in the game will only ruin the last night experience for those around you.

I agree with everything you said Rolls. I would like to have a lovely memory of the last day on VMK. I will try my hardest to stay awake. LoL

The Host's aren't happy about the closing of VMK either. :hug: Hugs to you all! :hug:

I couldn't agree more. I would much rather enjoy a few good games of pirates and haunted with people being on their best behavior than with those who are there to cause trouble. That really would be a sad way to end such an incredible couple of years - especially for my children who will no doubt be online playing as well :)

I personally hope that the people who want to go out with a bang do it the day before. So those of us who enjoy it wont have a problem logging on.

And there are always the little kids still in the game who will be affected by ANYTHING rude you say, directed toward them or not. I hope you decided not to do this and show VMK that you can control yourself better than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter