How Much

jannmac

Earning My Ears
Hi how much do you think we should take with us for spending we are 2A&3kids we have the hotel& the passes for all the parks so it would be just food & spending we are going for 14 days :cool1:

My dh and I average about $50 a day per person for our trips, so for your whole group I'd budget about $200 per day. That's based on the fact that we eat breakfast in the room, lunch at a sit-down place and dinner is coutner service. We do buy souveneirs each day, but not extravagant ones (pins mostly).

We budget $120 per day for two adults and two children. We usually eat breakfast in the room, and we bring our own bottled water and sodas. We have one nice sit-down meal per day and one counter-service meal; we always go in the summer, and this is plenty of food in the heat. We often skimp on the counter-service meal (splitting a double burger or ordering kids' meals for everyone), but we don't skimp on the daily nice meal. We don't do souveniers -- they just become yard sale fodder next year anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter