How much, woot-woo, happens in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppyJonathan

DIS Veteran
Ok so this may be inappropriate but I had to ask. There is a new reddit topic asking former cast members what was the craziest thing they have noticed. There was actually alot of people that did it in the bushes and in the dark, is this true? Because it would scar me being in the magic of Disney world and I find two people doing it in a bush, so should I be scared?

Ok so this may be inappropriate but I had to ask. There is a new reddit topic asking former cast members what was the craziest thing they have noticed. There was actually alot of people that did it in the bushes and in the dark, is this true? Because it would scar me being in the magic of Disney world and I find two people doing it in a bush, so should I be scared?

Of all the things to be concerned about, that would be so low on the list that it wouldn't even be on the list.

Not to worry about. I am sure it may have happened once in a great while, but not to waste your time over.

Frankly,.........those people would have no class!:confused3

AKK

There's alot of "woot-wooing" going on during lovebug season, out in the open!

DH and I were in HS in May '12 and it was late (EMH following Fantasmic). I noticed 2 little girls waiting/playing by themselves outside the family restroom (the ones right by TOT and RR) while I was waiting for DH to do hit the men's room. DH came out and I made him sit with me while I watched the little girls--I was worried they were lost or something sketchy was going on....welp....after another 15+ minutes waiting (plus the 10 while I was alone) 2 gross adults came out of the family restroom where they were clearly having some inappropriate alone time while their poor kids waited outside. I was po'ed.

DH and I were in HS in May '12 and it was late (EMH following Fantasmic). I noticed 2 little girls waiting/playing by themselves outside the family restroom (the ones right by TOT and RR) while I was waiting for DH to do hit the men's room. DH came out and I made him sit with me while I watched the little girls--I was worried they were lost or something sketchy was going on....welp....after another 15+ minutes waiting (plus the 10 while I was alone) 2 gross adults came out of the family restroom where they were clearly having some inappropriate alone time while their poor kids waited outside. I was po'ed.

288 adults came out of the family restroom? :smokin:

I have heard of things going on in the dark on rides but people do not realize that there are cameras that can see everything but I have never seen anything.

Never seen anything- wouldn't really bother me if I did though. I'm sure it happens but the odds of you seeing anything are pretty low

On the other hand I am known to yell "woot woot" when we get our first fast passes of the morning ;)

Just out of curiosity...did the CM's provide any suggestions for the best places to partake in such behaviors? :rolleyes1

Just out of curiosity...did the CM's provide any suggestions for the best places to partake in such behaviors? :rolleyes1
They said a lot of bushes, dark rides, Space Mountain, and if you timed Sounds Dangerous perfectly you could do it. They also had a story on Honey I shrunk the Audience that whenever the girl was... the machine for the mice came on and she bit on it and bleed everywhere. Never heard of that one before
Every time the train leaves the station it goes "Woot-Woo!"
Oh yeah true :)

I was only asking because Disney is the last place to run into someone doing it in public, thats why I got concerned

Just stay out of the bushes and you won't see anything scarring. :rotfl:

(And have some pity for them - you'd have to be pretty hard up to want to go crawling in with the spiders!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter