How much was your bill at the end of your 7 day cruise?

On our last cruise our bill was a little over $1800. We are a family of 4 and this included excursions, pictures, shopping, wine package, bingo, drinks, smoothies and coffee. We paid our tips separately with cash. We had a $200 room credit and $125 Disney rewards so I guess the billl was really over $2100.

For our next cruise we have $450 in room credit and should have about $1300 in Disney rewards. I think I will prepay the tips also with the Disney card o add to the Disney rewards.

$1,500 for a family of 3...this included our excursions in 3 ports, $hutters, bar tab, shopping and tips. No Palo or spa. This was just our ship account and of course does not include whatever we spent on souvenirs & shopping in the ports... The majority of the bill was spent on the excursions (Sierra Madre off-road in PV, Stone Island beach day in Mazatlan and a snorkeling trip to Chileno Bay in Cabo)!

$1000-$1500.

Our last 7 day was a little over $1000 so we figured this latest 4 day would get us somewhere in the $700-$800 range. Oh were we wrong- $1200 later, I'm trying to figure out where I spent all that :confused3 :lmao: My whole selling point with DH was it'd be less money overall! :rotfl2: I blew that one! I'm going to have to start saving now for the next 7 day!

Honestly, photos are expensive and so is merchandise- that's where ours goes. Drinks were the least of our expenses, and we did down a few BBCs in our time there (well, I did- DH is a beer guy!)

Hopefully on our next 4 day in June, they won't have any NEW merchandise and I will just not let me kids get in front of those cameras! That should save me about $700! Yeah right, I have no willpower! :rotfl:

Last year, $1200 U.S., exchange was at $0.83 Can, this year, $1500 U.S., exchange at $1.02 Can.Family of 3, included premium wine package, massage for my wife, tips, alcohol, bingo, and probably close to $300 in the gift shop on board.:banana:

DCL actually had to send our bill to NASA in order to calculate just how much we owed them for our October 2005 cruise.

We just got the bill yesterday and the total came to $2 billion - we're going to have to limit our time at the bar on our next cruise. :lmao:

I've read some of your trip reports. That must have been one of your lower bills.

I'm cheap....one our last 7 day cruise, my bill to my Visa after the cruise was $6.75.

OK, so I had $200 onboard credit for rebooking while on previous cruise, $100 because there was a problem with one of the engines and the captain gave each stateroom a $100 credit as compensation (plus free alcohol another evening and free bikes/floats/snorkel equipment at Castaway), and about $200 in Visa Reward points.

There were 2 of us. I charged tips, allowed DD $75 for her spending, and did a little shopping. I've done the rainforest pass in the past, but did an individual day or two this time as I found that I didn't use it every day when I had the pass (stuff happens.....) We got snorkel stuff...the floats and rafts were all gone. Did islands on our own.

DD doesn't do arcade, but does to "Bon Voyage" a fancy smoothie. We mostly use our own cameras for pictures, although we do occasionally buy some. The spa is lovely, but is almost twice the price of doing it at home. I can save serious money by treating myself to a spa day before the cruise.

Total bill for the account was just under $500, and we did tip generously.

I do not see you as cheap, just very smart.

On our last Disney Cruise we spend over $2000 not including the OBC. My DH had to work away from home for several months without coming home and we met him at the terminal. Since he had been away for so long he felt like he needed to treat the family and himself well. That does not include what all he bought in the ports either. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter