How Much Was It?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!!!UPDATE 5/12/14 PG 30

Those pictures are really great. You really took a lot of time to get the right number of pictures with the right detail. Carsland looks so amazing. I can't wait to see it someday. And the racers ride looks like too much fun. Your dad looks pretty laid back but you and your mom look like you are having a blast. :thumbsup2

Once again that view from your room is amazing. I think you need to start every update with it just so we can all see it again and again!

Thank you!

A lot of the pictures I took are from my iPhone and I am now in love with it!

It is!

It was a great ride!

My dad tends to be the laid back one out of the three of us :rotfl:

It was such a great view!

I am WAY late to this game, but at least I'm caught up now! I have to say, reading through your TR and seeing all those pictures is making me really want to take a trip to DL.

I hope all is well with your family. Tell Dale we're thinking about him and we hope everything works out ok.

Yay! Welcome!

You should go!

Thank you we appreciate that!

Get well soon Dawn!
getwell.gif

Slowly but surely she is!

:faint: I still can't get over how you go to the gym while on vacation.

I can't get over how many people don't go to the gym on vacation!

See? Your folks know how to treat a holiday.

drool5.gif

And she's still sick!

::yes:: Thanks for taking all the pics!

That's my job!

There are more choices than left or right?

Front and back

:laughing:

What a cool idea for a bouquet!

The whole area was very clever!
How was the line by this time?

It was about an hour or so

Pretty impressive.

Is it just me, or does the logo look like a toilet?

A little

That all looks pretty cool!

Hmmmm.... not sure. You guys are very subtle.

:rolleyes1:

My mom and I wear our excitement on our sleeve

Don't you wish you could stay in one?

Idk I think it might be a bit small space wise :rotfl:

I dunno if I'd pick those people up. They look like they're up to something.

That is true we usually are :rotfl2:

Can't wait! As always, great pics Caitlin! And thanks for the update! :goodvibes
Thank you! You're welcome! Thank you for reading!

Just posted on your DCP report but then realized I hadn't commented on this DL TR!! Came across this TR since we are going in May (my best girlfriend and my 2 YO DD!) and it's been 6 years since i was last at DL!! EEK. Loving the TR so far, and I def added Trader Sam's Tiki Bar to my to-do list (we are staying at the DLH).

Just posted on your DCP report but then realized I hadn't commented on this DL TR!! Came across this TR since we are going in May (my best girlfriend and my 2 YO DD!) and it's been 6 years since i was last at DL!! EEK. Loving the TR so far, and I def added Trader Sam's Tiki Bar to my to-do list (we are staying at the DLH).

I hope you have a great time!

The Tiki Bar is amazing! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!

Great pics of Cars Land. I felt like I was right there with you.

Princess Caitlin, Disney is missing the mark by assigning you to attractions. You look like Anna from Frozen! Love your trip report. Hope your mom feels better soon.

Cars Land looks absolutely amazing!!! I cannot believe the detail they put into it. So were you able to get in early by staying where you did or was that a regular opening?

Cars Land looks absolutely amazing!!! I cannot believe the detail they put into it. So were you able to get in early by staying where you did or was that a regular opening?

It is! Disney does it best!

Yep it was an Extra Magic Hour morning. They work the same way as WDW does with only hotel guests getting in early.

Once we hitched a ride out of Carsland it was time to check out the rest of the park!

I just love this ferris wheel! ( I know it's named like a fun wheel or something but for all intents and purposes it's a ferris wheel with cars that could possibly move back and forth and cause people to throw up)

Our first ride over here was

It was so weird how fast this line moved! Compared to DHS this was nothing!

It also feels a lot more like a carnival game here too

I am not sure who won but the ride is essentially the same.

After we got our arm work out dad and I headed to ride California Screamin

Which was awesome! I love this ride!!

We then continued our strolling

It's amazing how they designed this park! You can go from the Boardwalk to

The Wilderness Lodge in just a couple minutes :thumbsup2

I also love how the did the old Hollywood theme!

It is so cool looking at the California scene Walt would have been greeted with!

Our lunch was here

You don't go to DCA and not eat here!!

The whole area is just amazing

Plus they have a very cute Starbucks!

We of course had to stop!

Aw look mom and dad get a cinnamon bun and I get grapes! #glutenfreeproblems

Dad and I thought we would check out Soarin' so we headed over to that part of the park

This also gives you an idea just how close the Grand Californian is to the park! That log cabin place is the hotel!

On our way we got stopped by some musicians

DCA has the best bands!!

Plus who doesn't like a snazzy Goofy?! :confused3

During the one of numbers dad ended up finding his next wife

His face in this picture is priceless :lmao:

You can tell he is in love!

But then mom punched the woman in the face and started this huge bloody cat fight in the middle of the park :sad2: what can I say my mom is territorial..

Just kidding!

The music was great and we had a ton of fun!

We also saw this streetmosphere actress

Who had a dog puppet with her :rolleyes1 No judgement..

I just feel like they took DHS and was like "Let's make this epic" and we ended up with DCA

I mean everything is just immaculate I love it soo much!

Plus their TOT is awesome!

so Dad and I headed over to Soarin' at some point and mom headed to the bakery to go on the tour of it.

Their Soarin' is very cute and the entire area is airplane themed

and their line is way better

Lining the walls they have pictures of famous fliers and what they accomplished. It was pretty cool and we got to read a lot about them because we were stuck in line for over 40 minutes due to the ride breaking down :headache:

Once we were done mom was happy to see us and also happy we ran in to the show she wanted to see!

For those who don't know these are Minnie's Fly Girls!

The show was adorable!

and then we headed to lunch!

Next up eating at Carthay Circle!

I wish the queue at Soarin in WDW was less boring. The street performers look pretty awesome too. I never get to see them, not sure if it's because of bad timing or because no one else wants to stay and watch! Maybe I'll get a chance in September. :thumbsup2

Hmmm we booked WCC for our WOC package over Carthay :( I will be looking for your next installment, but it sounds like it was fantastic!

Love all the photos of the scenery. I Need to do more of that. My TR's are 99% pics of my DD. :rotfl:

So, you didn't ride the Fun Wheel? :upsidedow

I wish the queue at Soarin in WDW was less boring. The street performers look pretty awesome too. I never get to see them, not sure if it's because of bad timing or because no one else wants to stay and watch! Maybe I'll get a chance in September. :thumbsup2

I do too! In Florida it just looks like an airport terminal and they definitely put more work in to the DCA Q!

I hope you get to see some! We don't always stop but try to catch them on our way to and from rides :thumbsup2

Hmmm we booked WCC for our WOC package over Carthay :( I will be looking for your next installment, but it sounds like it was fantastic!

Love all the photos of the scenery. I Need to do more of that. My TR's are 99% pics of my DD. :rotfl:

So, you didn't ride the Fun Wheel? :upsidedow

I don't think you will be disappointed however you book! My mom can be picky eater and thought Carthay sounded the best to her.

:rotfl: I am usually the one behind the camera and I take pictures of anything and everything!

I did! It did make me feel a bit sick though! My motto was Idk if I will come back so I better try it!

I just joined in a few days ago and finally got all caught up! I love your report so far! It is fun to see DLR through a WDW vet's perspective. You guys have me hooked on staying at the PPH one day! That view.... :cloud9:

Caitlyn, congrats on being accepted into the college program! Back when I was first starting college I went through the interviews to get in the program myself, but I backed out for a few different reasons. I am so excited for you though! :) I will have to check out your other thread you started about it.

Looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes

I just joined in a few days ago and finally got all caught up! I love your report so far! It is fun to see DLR through a WDW vet's perspective. You guys have me hooked on staying at the PPH one day! That view.... :cloud9:

Caitlyn, congrats on being accepted into the college program! Back when I was first starting college I went through the interviews to get in the program myself, but I backed out for a few different reasons. I am so excited for you though! :) I will have to check out your other thread you started about it.

Looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes

Welcome!!

Thank you! It was such a great resort!

Thank you! I would love to have you join along on that report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter