How much to upgrade to an AP?

momtotanmanandraerae

Mouseketeer
My friends have two 3 day park hopper tickets. How much would it cost them to upgrade to a regular AP for both of them? We are trying to get them to take a couples trip with us in October and don't want them to have to buy 5 day park hoppers too. They are going this April for 3 days. Thank you!

If they use the tickets first, before doing the upgrade, it will cost the difference between the AP and the 3-day park hoppers.

If they don't use the tickets, it will cost the difference between the AP and what Disney sold the ticket for. If they bought the tickets from a discount broker, that will be less than what they paid for it. Additionally, if they purchase the tickets from Disney and if they bought the tickets before a price increase they won't get that amount credited towards the AP.

I have 2 - 5 year old 7 day no expire hoppers with 1 day left on each.

Are you saying I could trade them in and get the full value paid toward an annual pass?

I have 2 - 5 year old 7 day no expire hoppers with 1 day left on each.

Are you saying I could trade them in and get the full value paid toward an annual pass?
No, not in your scenario. Any ticket, including the non-expiring, can only be upgraded within 14 days of first use. Had you upgraded back then, you would have gotten the full value. Yours can no longer be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter