How Much to Upgrade GAD Tickets?

MollyAnna

Earning My Ears
I always get such great ideas from everyone on this board, so hopefully someone can answer my question.

We didn't really anticipate going back to WDW this year but when the GAD promo came out, I went ahead and signed us up "just in case". We volunteered and had a great time as a family and have found a project we will continue to support. Of course, now I have WDW on the brain and am really wanting to go if we can make it work.

So, my question is how much would it be to upgrade a GAD ticket to a 5 day ticket?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The GAD ticket is worth the price of a 1 day base ticket (non hopper). Adult tickets would be $229 - $79 for your GAD tickets ($150), children age 3-9 would be $195-$68 for the GAD ticket ($127). These are before tax prices.

allears.net has ticket prices with tax for all options.
The Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Forum gives all prices in an easy to read table in Post #18.

Just wanted to add we did this to upgrade to an annual with our GAD ticket. Very simple and painless! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter