• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much to Budget for the trip???

becca011906

DIS Veteran
I know it can vary greatly between each family but for some reason this year i'm kinda not sure how much we'll need... we have the room/tickets/DDP paid for already. We drive down will stay over night on the way down and back, we will pack most of our food with us snacks, b'fast foods, ect. I'll need to buy milk when we get there. we will need cash for tips, we are taking our own stroller, gas down and back, after the trip we are then driving on down to Cape Coral to visit DH's borther for 2 nights 3 days. I supose we'll eat out at least a few times with them. Oh we are taking the girls to the BBB for full package. We are getting photopass but i guess i'll get that before we go... what eles am i missing????

Not sure why no one else has posted yet, but your planning looks good to me.:thumbsup2

If you are staying offsite, remember to factor in parking at the parks. If you pack well (ie: bandaids, batteries, tylenol, etc) you shouldn't have many unexpected expenses. Try www.restaurant.com for gift certs for eating out in Cape coral--there may be codes to get them cheaply--not sure right now. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter