How much to and from Disney to Universal Park?

A metered taxi cost me $39 one way. Ouch! Then a hotel employee recommended Uber to me. I installed the app and created an account. Next trip cost me $22 round trip ($10 there, $12 back).
Hope this helps :-)

A metered taxi cost me $39 one way. Ouch! Then a hotel employee recommended Uber to me. I installed the app and created an account. Next trip cost me $22 round trip ($10 there, $12 back).
Hope this helps :-)
Thanks for the useful post ))

Where did Uber drop you off at?

They are just like a taxi in that they pick you up and drop off wherever you want. I used them to go from our hotel to a restaurant and back, to and from WalMart, to Downtown Disney, and also to the airport.
You need to download the app onto your phone (its free), and create an account. I am not good with technology and I could do it. Uber is used a lot there so if you have troubles setting it up there should be someone around who can help.
Have a great trip :-)

Perfect that's what I wondered was to Coronado Springs. I downloaded the app already and registered!

We recently traveled from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami using Lyft - an Uber competitor. The taxi fare for that trip is about $80 one way, so I was told, and going to Miami the Lyft fare was $44, with heavy traffic most of the way. Coming back, at 9:30 PM the fare was $33.

The drivers were kind, courteous, and interesting to talk with, unlike a lot of cab drivers (when they actually do talk to you). Cars were clean and arrived very quickly, once we launched the Lyft app. Would definitely use Lyft again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter