How much time to allow for dinner at Crystal Palace?

swars

Earning My Ears
We have ressies for 7:00 pm. Will we be able to eat and see 8:00 parade? My kids will be happy just to see the characters, they don't really care if they interact or not.

Thanks!

Probably not, you won't be seated at 7pm more like 715ish or so, you'll be lucky to get out by 830

CP tends to run late at dinner time, so plan to be there about 90 minutes anyway. This is an expensive meal really, so if the kids want characters and you want the parade, in Epcot Pooh and Friends often meet and greet in United Kingdom

What about breakfast? I have a 8:30am res & figured an hour to an hour & a half.

This thread makes me nervous. I have a 10:25 a.m. CP ADR. With the time it takes to get seated, will we still get breakfast food? (WDW website says that breakfast ends at 10:45). There's really nothing I'm interested in eating on the lunch menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter