How Much Time Passed Before You Married...

DH and I dated 4 years before getting married but that was because we were both in college. We were married 7 months after graduation.

We met in September 1969,
started dating October 1969,
became engaged in November 1969
and were married June 24, 1970

We have been married 38 years

Hubby and I met(at work) in October, started dating the following March, were engaged in April of the next year and married in September of that year. We had our first child 5 years later. We have been married for 12 years this past September.

Met DH in February ´94, engaged in July ´94, married in January ´97. I wasn´t able to legally marry (because I was so young) until ´96. I didn´t want to get married pregnant though, so we waited until our DD (our second child) was 1 month old and married then.

We married one month to the day of our first date... yes one month and we hadn't met more than 2 weeks before our first date. We lated 8 1/2 years and have two beautiful boys so I'm not really complaining.

I've been with the love of my life for a year now and there is no marriage in sight but I think it's better this way this time :lovestruc

I met DH officially in Dec.1977. We discovered our paths crossed a lot before then. Our first date was in Sept 1978. We got engaged at Christmas that year. My dad refused to let me get married for a minimum of two years. We called off the engagement for a month unofficially because of his mom. We were married in July 1981. Our DS was born on our 11 month anniversary.
We have been married for almost 28 years and together for almost 31 years.

Met DH in a bar in Harvard Square, "Jonathon Swift's"....Sept '79! Engaged Christmas '79, married October '80!!!!

:bride: :groom: = 28 years!!! :love:

Met DH Jan 25 1999, engaged March 6 1999, married April 20 1999.

Met DH in October '04, engaged in July '05, married September '05. :love:

I met DH on Nov.1 2003

We got engaged on my bday Nov. 26 2006

We got married Nov.1 2008.....5 years to the day we met :love:

-Lauren :goodvibes

Okay
So Met DH in June 93
Started Dating in July 93
Married in Feb 97

Still Together..

1st date in June of '75, our junior year of high school. Engaged in June of '80 after college graduation. Married in May of '81. Still together today.

Met in October 1997
Engaged February 14, 1998
Married October 24, 1998

We just celebrated our 10th anniversary! :love:

My husband to be was stationed in Mayport, Fl and I lived in Va. Beach, Va. We met at his sister's wedding on April 24.

He called on Memorial Weekend when his ship was in port for the day. We spent it at my work. I was working the night shift at 7-11.

He passed through on July 7 while taking his car to his parents' home in MD. He was preparing to go on a 5 month South American cruise. We spent the day together with my family.

He flew back up July 14 and we eloped on July 18.

That was a short 35 years, five months, and twenty-two days ago. I think we were engaged about two days from July 16 to July 18.......:lovestruc

Met on New Year's Eve in 1993
Engaged in January of 1995
Married October 1995

Just celebrated our 13th anniversary

Met in April.

First Date on Oct. 30th.
Engaged on Oct. 30th.
Married on Oct. 30th.

(Good thing they were all different years!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter