• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How Much Time In Parks...Help!!!!!!

jaylensmom

Mouseketeer
I know this has probably been asked a zillion times so I apologize…I’m new (first timer) and overwhelmed to planning for Disney World…that said…
We’ll be there in June (7-14 but the 8th will be our first park day). I’m wondering do you really spend all day in AK and HS? Does it really take all day to do what you want to do/see what you want to see? Can you do it all in one day? Don’t get me wrong I don’t plan to drag my family (my DS8, sister, and parents) around like a maniac but I’m trying to determine how much time I should devote to these parks…

We spent all day but we love those parks. Decide what your must do's are, get there early knock them out and then just enjoy. Check out threads here on the dis for lots of great information and easywdw.com he gives what parks to tour on what days and why he chooses those days. There is Lots of good information out there do some research and you will have a Great trip.

We've never managed an entire day at AK, and if we get there at rope drop, have only stayed long enough to see the parade one time. I know we're probably missing a lot, but that's just the way it works out.

HS is another story. We always spend an entire day there. Part of it is driven by the need to be there at rope drop to ride TSM, and F! not being until park close. Also, the amount of walking we seem to do seems to be disporportionately high compared to the other parks for the number of rides/attractions. I need to figure out why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter