How much time for each attraction?

Ripley's is another place to stop. About 2 hours, and not super expensive. http://www.ripleys.com/orlando/

We recently did an escape room. it was super fun, lasted an hour. I posted a thread on here about it. There are several different ones; check tripadvisor for ratings. This is the one we did: http://orlandoescapegame.com/

Kennedy Space Center is definitely a 2 day trip if you want to really check things out. There's an astronaut museum outside the gates, and a ton of things inside. We did an overnight trip with our scouts, and we didn't see everything (although we slept under a space shuttle and ate with an astronaut).

We've done Ripley's - I agree with Bianca that it's a fun two hours...DO NOT pay full price, but stop by if you get a good groupon or discount...

I also agree that the Escape Rooms are fun - again DO NOT pay full price, but stop by if you get a good groupon or discount...

Can someone elaborate on the Space Center? I don't get a clear view of what would take 2 days from the website I've seen. Thanks

Can someone elaborate on the Space Center? I don't get a clear view of what would take 2 days from the website I've seen. Thanks

There is seriously a lot of stuff to look at. We spent probably 3 hours in the astronaut museum and didn't finish reading about all the stuff there. The bus tour is around 2- 2 1/2 hours.

The Apollo/Saturn V center (after the bus tour) has so much stuff...there are shows and all sorts of awesome stuff to look at. We spent 2 hours there, and didn't see any of the shows; we could have spent another couple hours there. We spent another couple hours on the Atlantis exhibit, and the Hubble theater. An hour in the rocket garden, a couple hours on IMAX and 3D 4K shows.

That's only about half of the stuff there. It is really a lot to take in.

If you do the astronaut training experience, that is half a day. There is an up-close tour which lasts 2 hours and gets you outside the vehicle assembly building, launch pad 39B, and more.

We were with a scout group, and got to do lunch with an astronaut. We also got to go into the Launch Control Center and got up close views of launch pads 39A and 39B. slept in the bay with the Atlantis. We got in at 10 am the first day, and left about 2pm the next.

The food there is meh (worse than any quick serve at WDW).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter