How much time do you spend..?

joedave12

Earning My Ears
How much time do you spend researching prices for airfare/hotel/transportation? I actually love this part of DL planning. My upcoming Oct. trip took me a couple weeks to decide on but I only paid 1089.00 for 2 adults flying from Idaho, 4 day parkhopper, 3 nights at a superior good neighbor hotel and I think this is my best job yet. Who else enjoys this part? :yay:

We're Aussies so we usually start planning 12 months ahead. We wait for cheapish airfares, book them and then organize accommodation and then slowly fill in the rest. With four months to go we have just decided to change our accommodation and to stay on site for a few days. yipee. But I'm up to the filling in our days of what we're going to eat, and where.

I love the planning part. Finding good deals on everything is all part of the fun, knowing what it's all leading up to. :goodvibes

haha! I love trip planning. :) Usually I get by with airline miles for our (2 adult) flights to DL, so our biggest costs are APs and hotel. Now that we are practically regulars to DL, I don't get to research as much because we have a comfortable pattern down. We have a selection of favorite places to stay and choose among them for our trips. In this regard we go the least-expensive route, using the Entertainment Rate if available.

Depending on how far out from the trip we start planning, we usually do a weekly or bi-monthly check on hotel/air prices until we find something we're willing to put money on. It only takes a few minutes to look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter