• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how much souvenir money do you budget?

My kids (ages 4,6,8) each got a $25 gift card for our 14-day trip. DH and I aren't big "stuff" people; we will buy 1 Christmas ornament for our tree, usually we spend $12 or so. So $87 for a 14-day trip. We don't snack and we bring water bottles in, so no money there.

This is for a week in Orlando and a week on DCL.

My twins will be able to bring 1/2 off what's in their piggy bank. They have been saving for a year and still have 7 months to go. They do chores to earn the money plus anything for birthdays etc goes in. I'm curious to see how well they do!

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

My girls on our last trip saved for a year their choice and ended up 250$ each. But that also let them buy whatever they wanted. They both came home with money. They bought a pillow pet and some toys but the big thing was pin trading and that can be expensive

I am giving my DD age 14 a $300.00 gift card. My 2 yr old is happy with a $20 stuffed animal.I will probably spend around $500.We like to shop lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter