• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much money should we bring??

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
23 days to go :banana: . we will be in the world for 8 days 7 nights, ASMU family suites. we will have the DDP. The kids (twins dd8 and ds8) are all taken care of with all the disney dollars that have been getting for allowances and chores the last several mths plus birthdays and christmas gift cards. That said, the expenses I anticipate are adult beverages in the parks, BBB for DD ($45 package), a Japan pearl for me, golf shirt for DH and maybe a few other small souveniers for DH and I (coffe cups etc)......oh yeah we also have Neverland Club ($22 per hour X 4 hours:wizard: ). I guess photopass stuff too! Just trying to budget. I dont wanna get caught short...what do you all think??

we usually estimate a hundred dollars a day... but have your credit card handy if there's a big impulse purchase or an unforeseen necessity (like when my kids were on the fishing excursion and got caught in a downpour... we bought them each a complete new outfit at the gift shop!)

so do you think $800 will cover the BBB, adult bev, kids club and incidentals? I hope so....I dont want to be watching every dime but want to be careful!!!

Last year we took $1000 for 7 days and had the dining plan. We had more than enough and ended up buying more souvenirs than we thought. You should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter