How Much Longer Will I Be "Earning My Ears"?

I guess it isn't 100 posts cause I just saw under my name "Mouseketeer"!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

I'm so excited......I discovered this board when I first started planning my trip!

The tag fairy i suppose to change your status, however, it is suppose to occur around 75 posts but I have over 150 and am still tagged at "earning my ears"

Here's to wishing.

I didn't know what mine said, so I am posting to find out!! :banana: :cheer2:

I'm sure it is after 75 points then you can change it to whatever you want.

I just had my 75th post and it changed to Mouseketter - yeah :woohoo: . Now time to work on the Tag Fairy for some funnies!

I don't know what mine says. I think I am still "earning my ears" and I have over 100 posts... :rolleyes2

dustysky said:
Mine never said any of those things, I put my words in via the user CP.

how did you get your siggy?! I love it and would want one like it with another character perhaps

I think, it has something to do with both the amount of posts and the length of time to make them. I earned mine fairly fast. IMHO

Have a magical day,
Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter