• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is your cell phone plan and who is it with?

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
Looking for a cheaper plan but not really wanting to buy a new phone for the prepaid deals and they do not get well reception where we live and help is much appreciated Thanks

Mine is not cheap- 4 iPhones with data plans and unlimited text, 2100 minutes month $250.00. We do not have a home phone. I know it can be much cheaper when you don't have smart phones, but this works for our needs.

I despise the phone, so I picked up a pay-as-you-go plan from Virgin Mobile. I just have to pay a minimum of $20 per every 90 days.

Mine is not cheap- 4 iPhones with data plans and unlimited text, 2100 minutes month $250.00. We do not have a home phone. I know it can be much cheaper when you don't have smart phones, but this works for our needs.

Who are you with we have 2 iphones and 1700 min unlimited text and pay $200

Who are you with we have 2 iphones and 1700 min unlimited text and pay $200

I would like to know, too. We have 4 iPhones, unlimited data and unlimited text with only 750 min. for $280. 750 is plenty because all calls to any cell phone is free. I would still like to know who your plan is with. thanks

meme

I despise the phone, so I picked up a pay-as-you-go plan from Virgin Mobile. I just have to pay a minimum of $20 per every 90 days.

That is what my husband has (but he got the $15 for 3 months). I have Straight Talk for $30 a month, 1000 min, texts and some internet time. But now that we have a land line I am going to dump it and get another Virgin contract. 2 phones for average $11 a month. Sold.

3 iphones two have unlimited(grandfathered in) the other has reg data plan alittle less then 200 a month and as of last month we had 12,000 roll over mins.(if we drop down a min plan we would loose all the rollover,unlimited mobile to any mobile, and something else i forget-but for 20 a month i wont do that) btw its at&t

Our family has Virgin Mobile. We have the $25 a month plan, I do believe its now $35. Our monthly fee is taken from our checking once a month. Before you go with a plan that includes phone I really encourage you to sit down and do the math. You pay a LOT for some of those deals.

Three I-phones with unlimited data, two of which are grandfathered in, for unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited minutes for $180 dollars a month. We get a 30 dollar monthly discount with my husbands company. I hate paying this bill!!!

My mom and I share 1,500 minutes and have unlimited text & data for our 2 iPhones. Base cost is $149.99 from Sprint but the taxes & fees always make it closer to $200. :/

We are in Canada and I was always under the impression that our cell phone plans were brutal, but this looks about in line with what we pay so far.
We're with Virgin Mobile and we have 3 smartphones (one iPhone, 2 blackberry) with 1g data,unlimited text, 10 free numbers, 300 minutes each, and free calls after 5pm for $55 for each phone. So it works out to about 180 with taxes per month. I still find that way too high and I am ditching it for a talk and text plan on my phone since I rarely use the internet on my blackberry.

I have auto billing so I dont really look at it. I believe it totals about $160

It includes my own phone, my DH and my dad..he is on my plan because for some reason, if he was on my mom's it would be 20 a month instead of 10. I have the iPhone and the data plan, the other two phones are just phones.

Oh yea, it is Verizon

We have ATT only because I need to access the phone and internet at the same time, LOVE my iphones.

I'm in Canada too. We have 2 iPhones with unlimited texts and calls. We each have 5G of data a month and our bill is $130 all in. Not bad

For both me and my husband its around $145.00 for unlimited talk, text and tv. We are with Sprint, the plan is pretty old. Our plan did increase $10 each when we got smart phones. :hippie:

We have 2 iPhones with data pkgs, and a pretty decent phone for ds14, and a cheap phone for dd 10. We don't have a house phone so dd's phone is really more of a back up. Our bill is through ATT and we pay 208.

I had to call att about an issue with my bill, and she said that they will be rolling out a new plan. It might be an idea. You buy a block of data (her example was 6gb for $100) and you get unlimited calls/text/ It would be about $60 cheaper than our current plan. I don't remember how many minutes we have (we never come close) but with two data plans and unlimited text, we pay about $160.

I'm really curious if buying a block of data would work for us.

We have Verizon, unlimited talk and text, I have the data plan for my Droid (grandfathered in as unlimited), we have 4 regular phones on the plan as well, with 1700 minutes shared between all 5 phones (which we never come close to because of Family and Friends and Free mobile to mobile), it is about $180 with taxes and fees.

2 Cell phones with unlimited phone, text and data
$90 through MetroPCS

Had StraightTalk and they were fine, when there weren't any problems. My daughter's phone died, after 3 months, so it was replaced via warranty (not through ST, through Walmart). However, ST was supposed to move her number to the new phone, and for 3 weeks, it didn't work. finally got it moved and two months later, they took the number away--no notice or anything. Said that they didn't know why that happened, so then they sent her a new SIM card and gave her a new number. another 3 weeks there without a phone. Then a month later, they took the new number away--and no reason why. We stopped and went to MPCS.

I have T-Mobile, and pay $60 a month. Have 500 minutes ($40), unlimited text($10) and up to 2MB in data ($10). I usually up the data to the next level for $10 more when I travel, since I know I check email and use apps more. Don't have an iPhone (still waiting for it to be rolled out to T-Mobile!) but happy with my Samsung android phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter