How much is your 2014 WDW vacation going to cost you?

Two adults, two kids, one baby. POFQ. 9/21-27 (six nights). Five day base tickets. $2440.

Hoping for free dining or a decent discount code.

Driving this time around. Usually spend about $600 on gas and hotels along the way. It's 1,100 miles.

2 adults, 2 children (ages 7 and 10)

8/16/14-8/24/14 (8 nights, 9 days)

Contemporary Resort - Garden Wing, Standard View = $1854.28 (w/40% off)

8 day park hoppers through UT (& Mousesavers) = $1520.00

Airfare (not booked yet) but typically around $1000

Food & Spending $1000

So about $5374.28!!! Finally a cheaper trip!!! :cool1:

I have been trying to book standard view in the garden wing for a while now for september 2014...how did you manage to find it??

I have been trying to book standard view in the garden wing for a while now for september 2014...how did you manage to find it??

I called today and it was available! Lucky, I guess. I know those rooms go fast and especially under 40% off. I'm very happy! ::yes::

I called today and it was available! Lucky, I guess. I know those rooms go fast and especially under 40% off. I'm very happy! ::yes::

Lucky girl!!! I have been trying daily to book standard view at normal rack rate and cannot find it...wish I had 40% off though!

Our most expensive trip to date!!!

2 Adults, 1 Disney Adult (13), and Kid (8)
November 15, 2014 -November 22, 2014
Cars suite at AOA
6 day Park Hopper with Water Park option
Basic Dining plan

$5284.94

Hoping for a discount!!! Room only or dining!!! But I'm planning accordingly in case it doesn't happen!!!

We are splurging and going with a Mod this time! Driving 9 hours

Our reservation is (w/stay, play, dine pincode):
POR 3/1-3/8
Park Hopper 6 day tickets
DDP

3 Rooms:
Me, hubby + son = $3044.18
Mom + Dad = $2549.58
Uncle = 2054.98

Me and DH are going in Jan for 6 nights, POR preferred room, 6 day park hopper, deluxe DDP for $3300 without airfare.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

A lot.

2 rooms at Royal Pacific for 6 nights = $3,600
11 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk = $6,200
Airfare for 6 = $1,500
6 Universal AP's = $1,700
5 Disney 10 day Park Hoppers and 1 AP = $2,800

About $16,000 for 6 people for 17 nights, not including food.

Being from Germany I was able to book through the UK website
10 nights at the Beach Club standard view - 3 adults
3 x 14 day parkhopper plus water park option
Free Dining
200 Dollar Gift Card
Roughly $5,000 compared to rack rate of $8,000

6/29-7/7, AoA Cars suite, DDP, 2 adults and 2 "Disney adult" kids, 8 day tickets came to $6600.

Going for Fourth of July week is expensive! But we're celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and me graduating from college (finally!) so I'm not even going to worry that I could buy a real nice camera for that money. LOL

6 days/7 nights at POR (2 Adults, 2 children)
5 day MYW tickets
DDP
$3703
Not too bad, hoping for some kind of discount before next March.

Polynesian for a week in January: $2,400. I'm an annual passholder so I'm not paying extra for tickets and I don't do the dining plan...

I haven't done it myself, but there is a trick to getting those popular rooms. Disney allows you to book a room only reservation up to 499 (or is it 500?) days in advance. You have to do it by calling them or having your travel agent do it though. You cannot do it online. They will charge you for one night's stay at the current year's rack room rate. When they release the next year's rates and there is an increase in the nightly rate you pay the additional cost. You can also convert the room only over to a package. Voila...you got your hard to come by room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter