How much is your 2014 WDW vacation going to cost you?

We are a family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 DDs, ages 4 & 5 at time of travel.

We booked AoA LM room, 6 days park (no hopper), DDP with insurance for mid-May at $2900.
Flight will be about $1200.
We're also doing BBB, but my Disney Rewards will cover that (and any extra spending)! :cool1:

I'm not counting on a discount, but even a teensy weensy one would be nice.
LM rates went up about $21 a night. Not too bad.

For our 23 day vacation, family of 2:

10 days at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal + 3 Park Unlimited ticket (valid for 14 days)= $ 2,873.29
11 days at POFQ + 8 day ticket + DDP = $ 4,415.12

But I still have to buy my tickets to both MNSSHP + MVMCP so that will be approximately U$300 more.

PLUS around U$2000 in flight tickets.

That comes to a whooping $9,588.41

OMG!

For what it looks like now booking room only Aug 16-23, 2014, 3 adults & 1 child:

Pop for 7 nights $911.25
6 day park hopper/magic your way $1547.80 (from UT)

Total: $2459.05

I'm not booking just yet, but this does not include a AAA discount or pin so hopefully it will be even lower. Pretty good :goodvibes

I booked 5/25 - 5/31.. I hope we get the discount for spring/early summer they have offered the past few years. It's a % off your resort. Fingers crossed :)

Yeah I hope! I hope some LM rooms will have discounts by next year! Otherwise I'm prepared to switch if price is right. What I would REALLY like is the kid stay play free or the gift card offer like they had in 2010. I have to admit I had sticker shock by that price.

Port Orleans Riverside, Garden View
June 4th-15th (11 nights)
Two adults, one 17 year old
10 day park hoppers with the water park option

Total: $3929.70

We do have AAA so hopefully my TA can get us a room with that discount which would bring it down a couple of hundred.

Honestly, I am hoping for a discount but this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was going to book preferred but that rate had gone up a lot, garden and standard views not so much.

Just waiting to hear from my TA to see if she can get us what we want on a AAA rate.

Also praying my son will be able to get some leave from the USMC and can come with us for a few of our days. :goodvibes

February 1st - February 8th :cool1:

Me, DH, DS 2 & DD will be 4 months

All Star Sports Standard Room $726.59
2 6-Day Base Tickets from Undercover Tourist $615.90
Transportation $600 estimated for gas and hotels there and back
Food $400.00 (will be bringing breakfast, snacks and planning on eating 2 CS meals per day with DS sharing my meals - perfect with Disney's portion sizes!)
Double Stroller Rental $100.00 with insurance

Total: $2,442.49

I'm going to WDW for RunDisney Glass Slipper, too; but I think I more splurged than budgeted. I won't be able to come back to Disney for awhile at my rate.
Staying 11 nights total (Feb 19- March 2nd) & also doing Tink at Disneyland Jan 15-20th; I'll be all Disney-ed out (nah that can't happen!). :)

You're doing Tink too?! That's awesome! :hyper:

I wish I could do Tink to get one of those pink coast to coast medals!

I had booked a 9 night AoA Magic your way + dining reservation with 7 day park hopper for this September in a Little Mermaid room for my Wife, 4yr son, and 2yr son @ $3463.45. I just got off the phone and had the Reservation transferred to the same dates for 2014 and the new total was $3625.33, a difference of $161.88. Now its time to finish paying this off and keeping an eye out for some great discounts or pins.

Mine seems expensive compared to everyone else's!!

We are debating between

Poly 7 nights September 21-28, 2014
2 adults, 2 kids, one infant
Garden view
6 day park tickets
**** fingers crossed for free dining!!
$4822.08

Contemporary Garden wing
$4478.88

Contemporary TPV
$5549.86

Or possibly split stay but I don't know how to price that out yet~!:)

6/13-6/21 (8 nights)
Beach Club, Standard Room,
2 Adults, 2 Kids (8 & 5)
Dining Plan
9 Day Park Hopper and Water Park Option
Insurance
Air Fare = Free with FF miles (thank god)

$6762

We are doing a little bit of everything this trip: visiting Disney, Universal, Parents, Feb 5th-16th
2 adults, 1 child

2 days: Grand Floridian Villas $800
1 day: Portofino Bay: $300
7 days: Windsor Hills: $1100

8 day tickets to WDW: $1,000
2 day tickets to Universal: $367

Food: $1500
Airfare: Points
Misc: $300

Total: $5367

You're doing Tink too?! That's awesome! :hyper:

I wish I could do Tink to get one of those pink coast to coast medals!

Yes, I'm excited for the pink medal! Doing the 10K at Tink, as well (but no challenge there, unfortunately). So excited for these races and to start training!

We'll be booking soon but here is our trip:

1 18yro 3 17yro

9 nights 10 days @ Pop Century (march 6-15)

Standard disney dining plan.

Disney trip total : 5623.65

Estimated airfare from buffalo or Detroit (were Canadian) :

4people round trip: 1207.92

TOTAL TRIP COST: 6831.57:yay:

Apparently mine is going to cost nothing cause no chance I'm willing to pay these rack rates. Don't want to get hopes up and book if no Late Feb discounts end up coming out. Just gonna keep looking for discounts over the next few months and cross everything possible in the meantime.

kastoney said:
Apparently mine is going to cost nothing cause no chance I'm willing to pay these rack rates. Don't want to get hopes up and book if no Late Feb discounts end up coming out. Just gonna keep looking for discounts over the next few months and cross everything possible in the meantime.

I booked the other day for May 2014 but I'm praying that the spring/summer discount comes out late Jan or early February.

This is a pretty accurate/rough estimate lol! :hyper:

This is for my boyfriend and I
We will be staying at AoA: $420
Getting either 1 day park hopper passes or 2 day. So either $274 or $517
Going to Blizzard beach 1 day: $100
Going to Universal 1 day: $256
Money for gas (roundtrip): $350ish
And we were planning on bringing all of our food (except maybe 1 or 2 meals, which are not calculated in this): $80ish

If we do a 1 day park hopper grand total: $1480
(divided by 2 i only need to pay $740 :banana: )

If we do the 2 day park hopper: $1723
(again i'll be paying $861)

hmm not too big of a difference, maybe we should just do the 2 day! We're just going on a shortie trip

I booked through AAA for Jan 25 - Feb 1
It's going to be me, DH, DD(10) & DS (5)
First time flying for the kids and first real family trip for us all.

Flying from MKE - MCO on Southwest we used our RR points.
Staying at POFQ
6 day Base tickets
Dining Plan (1TS, 1CS, 1 Snack)

Total was $3674.38, but I will pay in full by Sept and get another $150 off the trip. so really as of now it will be $3524.38 :cool1:

I am still watching for discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter