How much is parking at US?? Plus one other question

edk35

DIS Veteran
I was going to rent a van for our Jan. trip mainly for the 2 days we plan on going to US/IOA and the cost of a van is well over 400 bucks. We have always used a great car service who also does transports to and from parks outside Disney. I figured out it would probably be cheaper to use the car service vs. renting......so where would a car service drop us off at?? Is it where parking is or closer?? Anyone done this before? Thanks

I was going to rent a van for our Jan. trip mainly for the 2 days we plan on going to US/IOA and the cost of a van is well over 400 bucks. We have always used a great car service who also does transports to and from parks outside Disney. I figured out it would probably be cheaper to use the car service vs. renting......so where would a car service drop us off at?? Is it where parking is or closer?? Anyone done this before? Thanks

$12.00 for regular vans and cars, if it's like 15 passengers or more or a high top van it's $15.00.

there is a guest drop off area in the parking area that the car services will drop you off at. it's actually a little bit closer than the parking structures. it's about half way between the parking structures and the entrance to citywalk.

$12.00 for regular vans and cars, if it's like 15 passengers or more or a high top van it's $15.00.

there is a guest drop off area in the parking area that the car services will drop you off at. it's actually a little bit closer than the parking structures. it's about half way between the parking structures and the entrance to citywalk.

Great thanks. I am going to just use the car service. It will be easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter