How much is Chef Mickey

Goofy127

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how much Chef Mickey is for breakfast for adults..

Its been a few years since we went, is it still worth it to go

The price depends on the time of year. However, to get a more exact price you can simply call the Disney Dining number. Tell the CM what restaurant you will be going to, which meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and the date that you will be going and they can give you the exact price.

Whether it is worth it is more up to you. While it is no longer one of our favorites/must do, the food isn't bad and it does have a fun (somewhat loud) atmosphere. Also, it is one of the only places where Mickey and Minnie are together.

If you haven't been in a while and have room in your schedule, I would suggest that you try it out and see. You are going to get a lot of different opinions both good and bad. I will say that if your group is all adults and you are looking for a good character breakfast there are other locations that have more options and some that have make-your-own omelet station. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter