• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is a deposit?

dbal

Mouseketeer
I've been playing around on the DCL site with different dates and cruises. I'm really waiting for Jan. 2013 dates!!!!! :cool1:

Everytime I put in our info for a different cruise, it gives me a different deposit amount. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear for our previous cruises, we paid $1200 deposit. (6 ppl @ $200 each)

Also- we booked our cruises a year out. Do you think we can save more money by booking when they are released? Any idea when that may be?:lovestruc

thanks Deb

Deposits are now 20% of the cruise fare before taxes - and the farther in advance you book, the better. Prices rise as the sail date gets closer and the ship fills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter