How Much Handholding With Owner's Locker?

tiggerrr

Mouseketeer
We have a trip booked mostly for SSR in August this year, and we'll be ordering up our Owners Locker for the trip. No problem so far. We will be finishing the trip at a resort that is not listed on the Owner's Locker list of hotels (Worldquest Resort). I understand that I can choose the "Not Listed" option and write in my hotel in the box provided.

Here comes my question. If they are not listed on the site, odds are very good they don't deal with OL often, if at all. Have any of you stayed places where they didn't really understand what OL was? Did you do anything specific or special to make sure the hotel didn't do anything to mess this up? I trust John and Brian, I'm just a touch paranoid by the hotel.

This is only for the return of the locker. We'll be bringing the locker with us from SSR.

We have a trip booked mostly for SSR in August this year, and we'll be ordering up our Owners Locker for the trip. No problem so far. We will be finishing the trip at a resort that is not listed on the Owner's Locker list of hotels (Worldquest Resort). I understand that I can choose the "Not Listed" option and write in my hotel in the box provided.

Here comes my question. If they are not listed on the site, odds are very good they don't deal with OL often, if at all. Have any of you stayed places where they didn't really understand what OL was? Did you do anything specific or special to make sure the hotel didn't do anything to mess this up? I trust John and Brian, I'm just a touch paranoid by the hotel.

This is only for the return of the locker. We'll be bringing the locker with us from SSR.

Have it picked up at SSR and you don't have to worry about it.

Hi tigerrr,

You'll be fine...don't worry. And I'm glad you've made this post. Worldquest looks like a great resort and I didn't realize it was open. We'll stop by and check it out and then put it on our site.

John

Here you go tiggerrr,

WorldQuestSusan.jpg

Stopped by World Quest Resort today after we'd picked up all of our Lockers--my wife was riding shotgun with me this evening. They've now seen the purple van and we'll get the resort up on our site. World Quest is new and is very near the Nickelodeon Resort. I got the impression that this was the first phase of what will be a large resort.

Here you go tiggerrr,

Stopped by World Quest Resort today after we'd picked up all of our Lockers--my wife was riding shotgun with me this evening. They've now seen the purple van and we'll get the resort up on our site. World Quest is new and is very near the Nickelodeon Resort. I got the impression that this was the first phase of what will be a large resort.

That is certainly much appreciated. I'm looking forward to the trip. We now have a few days at SSR, 2 days up the coast at Amelia Island and 2 more back at Worldquest. It will be really nice to have the stuff from our OL with us for the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter